Another First Grow Thread

TripleTumors

I need a supply for relief from my brain tumor. The other tumors don't bother me lol...

I'm just growing for myself.

My dad used to smoke weed when I was growing up and I got into it for a while as a teen, but left it alone for many years, until this brain tumor. After my dad passed, I found hundreds of seeds and had no success getting any of them to germinate. I ordered some seeds online and had success germinating. I have two different strains growing. One is a mystery and one is White Widow Max. I'm stupid and didn't label, so who knows... I know the big one which is 2 weeks old is a different strain than the other 4 which are a week old. None of them are feminized or auto. I wanted the control.

I have been taking them outside during the day, then inside at night in a closet or grow box that is definitely too warm. High 80's. They have been getting light 24/7. At night it's a Galaxyhydro 600W LED about 20-24 inches away and a fan. I don't have enough room for all of them in my tiny grow box, so some of them may get a permanent home outside.

I just added a little 6-6-6 fertilizer and transplanted them to their own pots to begin training. They started off in potting soil, then went into garden soil. A couple of the little ones have the same oddly colored lower leaves. Should I be worried?

Ignore the little dead plant. it's my wife's. I think it needs light.

36351541375_3d5cc4d7ff_c.jpg
36214478991_4d97c44e3c_c.jpg
36214765801_bdaa6b1939_c.jpg
36306547106_d11bdd06eb_c.jpg

Thank you admins for moving my photos. Sorry about the offsite hosting, it wasn't intentional and I will learn to use the gallery.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom