So I believe the fridge is going to work just fine. Rh is about 25-40% so I believe the bag will be crucial for slowing the dry a bit. Temps are 38-42. The 85% that's shown is from being taken out of the fridge and fogging up. Worst case, the lower rh dries them a bit quicker than the expected ~3 weeks

Well guys, I don't anticipate too many more posts in this journal but it's been a very educational experience

Here is the more indica biased plant, 160g total wet. 22.4 of those wet grams are airy popcorn nugs

Here are the sativa biased nugs. Have yet to trim and weigh but will be updating in a few

Mostly trimmer cola, left some sugar leaves to slow the drying process

:high-five:Congrats on the harvest @barillaro!
Looks like you're going to have some quality smoke on your hands! :ganjamon:
Best of luck for the dry & cure.

Somethings definitely wrong with that thing! :rofl::rip:

Somethings definitely wrong with that thing! :rofl::rip:
Congrats on the harvest, and at 312 grams wet you have a good chance of getting to 2 ounces!

That hygrometer is definitely FUBAR.
Thanks shed, yea after leaving it at room temp and letting the condensation dissipate I through it in the crisper with the flowers, instantly 42° and 43%rh on track for a great cure. Thanks again for the fridge drying link @irie lion ! And all the pointer from you, shed :thanks:

Beautiful looking bud Barillaro! :drool::passitleft:

Mars and the viparepectra, both are the 300w models. Will he interesting to see how they differ on the next grow. Sperate pots this time for sure :rofl:
The viparepectra has much more blue and the mars is more red based light
Nice! I want to get myself some Mars led’s soon too.

Nice! I want to get myself some Mars led’s soon too.
I've got an SP-250 in a 2x4 tent and it's so bright I had to dial it down for the younger plants! Preston9mm has three in his grow area, and Dutchman is running the SP-150s in his tents. I haven't seen any complaints on either of those. Mars gets pretty high marks here, @SmokeSara offers great support, and they're a sponsor!

Back
Top Bottom