another homemade vape question

CustomMX6

I recently made the lightbulb one...just to try it once or twice you know? I got pretty nervous about the bulb breaking so I only hit it a few times.. Today I was at the store and I found 200w bulbs!! But these have "frost" in them...the salt didn't take care of that stuff. They don't really give any info other then that....does anyone know what this stuff is? How can I get rid of it? Is the bulb usable still?

Yeah I know what they are...I just grabbed these cause they were 200W I would trust that. But...yeah thanks, if this doesn't work out I will

yeah....put it's not that kinda light bulb...it has some other type of shit on it, instead of that shit that you use the salt with. thanks guys

CustomMX6 said:
I recently made the lightbulb one...just to try it once or twice you know? I got pretty nervous about the bulb breaking so I only hit it a few times.. Today I was at the store and I found 200w bulbs!! But these have "frost" in them...the salt didn't take care of that stuff. They don't really give any info other then that....does anyone know what this stuff is? How can I get rid of it? Is the bulb usable still?

the lights still usable the frosty stuff in some lights are part of the glass so it wont hurt you ive smoked out of many light bulbs clear an frosty so dont worry

I gave up using the lightbulb vapes cause they still end up smelling. Its so hard to burn the bud evenly using a lighter, and smoking out of it feels more unhealthy for me for some reason, even though vaping is supposed to be the best. I suggest you just save up for a good bong or a real working vape found online.

Back
Top Bottom