Another LED question

I only use the veg switch for the first two weeks and then I turn both on from there on out. I'm afraid to burn the little seedlings if I leave both of them on from the beginning. Feel free to look at my current grow in my signature

You know, ive seen worse. For the price, maybe worth a shot if thats all you can get. usually any white lights will do decent, but this is 110 watts at the wall, so it is what it is.

probably be great for side lighting for sure.

well, after reading further down, it says its 65watts consuption, so i dont know what thats about,lol..

has anyone used the Vipar Sectra 450w light? it has 2 modes. veg and bloom. do i use just veg during veg only?
do i use bloom only during flower?
thanks in advance
tom
I believe their lights are like ours, so during veg , you can turn veg or both swithces, and during flowering, turn both swithes,

Go qb's, move foward and don't look back...

I have the Viparspectra 450 watt. It's only good for 2 plants in a 2' x 2' area if you can get 2 in there. To get really good lighting with them in a 4' x 4' tent you'll need 1 in the center & 4 in the corner areas around the center one. 2 of those lights will do in a 2' x 4' tent. I only use the veg switch for 2 - 4 weeks. Once I transplant from solo cup to pot I use both switches. On Auto's I use only Veg til my plants are about 6" tall ... Then both switches.
I think the actual power draw from the wall is only 235 watts on the 450 watter's & that's only with both switches on.
The Viparspectra lights are really good beginners lights & will work just fine for some novelists. I've been growing 2 years now & am still using it. Well .... just til I get my 3rd P900.

Back
Top Bottom