Another Moderators Journal, Featuring Mars Hydro, Barneys Farm, Gorilla Seeds & Dope Seeds

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well in your world.

Welcome to my new journal that I promise to update at least weekly. This journal is happening with many thanks to our wonderful Sponsors.
Mars Hydro were kind enough to ship me a new TS1000 grow light for me to try, Thanks @SmokeSara

Dope Seeds supplied me with some of their classic strains and they will feature first in this journal. Later we will see the genetics that Gorilla Seeds and Barney's Farm hooked me up with. Many thanks to you all for your contribution @Barney's Farm and @Gorilla Seeds.

I'll start with some specs of my flower space. It's a self built 2x2x2.5ft wooden box with a hole in the top so light can shine through, this maximises the amount of space available and helps keep the temps down as the light is effectively outside the box.

Air is exhausted through a 4" inline fan and out through a carbon filter. These are also located outside of the box to maximise the space.

Air is circulated by a 15" tower fan.

This run will be grown in Biobizz All-mix soil, A change from the light mix i usually use. I am also going back using Biobizz nutrients.

So what plants do we have? All from Dope Seeds, there is Amnesia and White Widow, both is one pot and Blueberry. All had a fairly rough early life in my veg space and were potted up this morning and placed in the flower space on an 18/6 light schedule. I also have a Critical Jack from Dinafem.

I will veg these for a week or so before I flip them to flower.

Lets have some pics shall we?

Well that's all i have for the time being, I will be back when i pop some more seeds, in next day or 2.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, I am truly grateful.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amadeus Forzin

:Namaste:

I have a little box setup with a TS-1000 as well. Nothing even close to how nice that is. I think I am going to take some of your setups and apply it to mine. Good luck on your grow.

Hi everyone,

I'll start by welcoming my new followers. Welcome everyone, hope you enjoy the show. :passitleft:

A little bout my Veg Space. A 2x2x2ft cupboard with a freestanding frame to hang the light off. The light is a 4x24w T5 fixture totalling 96w. Air is exhausted through a 4" pc fan in the door.

Today I went ahead and put some new seeds in soil. 4 strains, all new to me and all @Barney's Farm genetics. with some coming from @Gorilla Seeds. We have Pink Kush, Dos Si Dos, Purple punch and Blue Gelato 41.

I will update again when the seeds pop above ground.

Amadeus Forzin

Hi everyone,

This message is to keep you updated as to what is happening in my garden.

Veg Space

As you may or may not remember, I had planted 4 seeds into soil. I am happy to announce that all four came up the day before yesterday, 9th April and all look happy to be here.

Flower Space

The flower space is now just that, I switched the lights onto 12/12 on the 9th. Today is day 2 of 12/12 ad all ladies are looking happy and healthy. As all these plants came from seed, I am eagerly awaiting pistels.

Short and sweet this week.

Amadeus Forzin

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my new journal that I promise to update at least weekly. This journal is happening with many thanks to our wonderful Sponsors.
Mars Hydro were kind enough to ship me a new TS1000 grow light for me to try, Thanks @SmokeSara

Dope Seeds supplied me with some of there classic strains and they will feature first in this journal. Later we will see the genetics that Gorilla Seeds and Barney's Farm hooked me up with. Many thanks to you all for your contribution @Barney's Farm and @Gorilla Seeds.

I'll start with some specs of my flower space. Its a self built 2x2x2.5ft wooden box with a hole in the top so light can shine through, this maximises the amount of space available and helps keep the temps down as the light is effectively outside the box.

Air is exhausted through a 4" inline fan and out through a carbon filter. These are also located outside of the box to maximise the space.

Air is circulated by a 15" tower fan.

This run will be grown in Biobizz All-mix soil, A change from the light mix i usually use. I am also going back using Biobizz nutrients.

So what plants do we have? All from Dope Seeds, there is Amnesia and White Widow, both is one pot and Blueberry. All had a fairly rough early life in my veg space and were potted up this morning and placed in the flower space on an 18/6 light schedule. I also have a Critical Jack from Dinafem.

I will veg these for a week or so before I flip them to flower.

Lets have some pics shall we?

Well that's all i have for the time being, I will be back when i pop some more seeds, in next day or 2.

Amadeus Forzin

I can't wait to see blueberry turn out. I read that If you expose it to cooler temps during flowering you can get the buds to change blue.

I have a few questions. are you using LST on these plants? If so can I get a link to a solid LST thread? I have been using the same AN ph perfect for my soil grow. I skimmed your last journal as well. I use a similar soil mix, Black gold.
51WdY8t+NCL._AC_.jpg
the problem I've experienced is that my plants, (from what I can tell) are short on nitrogen so I've bought some blood meal last week and so far they seem to really like it.
71do9eWazOL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
Could it just be my strain? are you adding anything else since that last journal? does your mix just have different nutes in it that mine doesn't? I appreciate your journal and I will follow along, Thanks!
P.S. as far as the strange color on the tips of the leaves, I have nowhere near the knowledge others on here do, but I experienced that when I wasn't watering regularly or I had a spotty watering/ feeding schedule but I'm sure you've got it down-pat.
Edit: I use a 2000W LED about 24"in from the top set of leaves, despite the power, probably not as good as those dope Mars Hydro ones.
Here's my current grow. the strain is unknown, but they are all female and all likely the same. 3w old.

I have a few questions. are you using LST on these plants? If so can I get a link to a solid LST thread? I have been using the same AN ph perfect for my soil grow. I skimmed your last journal as well. I use a similar soil mix, Black gold.

the problem I've experienced is that my plants, (from what I can tell) are short on nitrogen so I've bought some blood meal last week and so far they seem to really like it.

Could it just be my strain? are you adding anything else since that last journal? does your mix just have different nutes in it that mine doesn't? I appreciate your journal and I will follow along, Thanks!
P.S. as far as the strange color on the tips of the leaves, I have nowhere near the knowledge others on here do, but I experienced that when I wasn't watering regularly or I had a spotty watering/ feeding schedule but I'm sure you've got it down-pat.

High Red and welcome to my journal and the 420 family at large. :passitleft:

As for your questions, I do use LST but don't have a solid link to a thread. You could use the search feature to find anything you need. I don't use AN nutes now, i have switched to biobizz, matches the soil, I've had no issues this run. Your issue could b strain dependant, I have noticed some plants being needier than others.

Everything is on point here now, I will post an update later today.

Hi everyone,

This message is to keep you updated as to what is happening in my garden.

Veg Space

In here, the 4 seedlings are looking great, it won't be long till I am topping these girls and starting to train them up.

Flower Space

The four girls in here, yes girls, all have shown pistels in the last couple of days, continue to flourish. All are super healthy and showing no signs of my previous problems. Starting to get a little giddy for what's to come but slightly worried. It's plainly obvious that I'm gonna be very short on space as the stretch continues.

Well that's all I have time for this week.

Amadeus Forzin

Back
Top Bottom