Another newb from Mi saying hello

1969gtx

Just saying hello to all. I've never grown before, so I'm going to need some help!
Once I figure this pic upload thingy out, I'll start a journal. Once Dec. 6th hit, I was ready with my black friday purchaces from Gorilla tents and California Lightworks. I started 5 fem seeds for now, 2 girl scout cookies, 2 blue dream, and one white widow. All 5 sprouted within 24 hours using the paper towel method. I've already started making mistakes, I'm ashamed to say, but the little gals are still alive.

Welcome to 420 magazine GTX , you’ve came to the right place. Check out the help for new members below my grow says helpful links . Just attach files is one way to drop us some pics also.

IMG_20181216_175826799.jpg
i

Thanks for the help, and warm welcome, West Hippie.
I did start a journal.
Sorry sometimes a little forward, but when I know someone knows what he’s talking about and you don’t listen that goat rams me in the ass I jump!

Sorry sometimes a little forward, but when I know someone knows what he’s talking about and you don’t listen that goat rams me in the ass I jump!
WRong Post sorry. ! This was a while back

Thanks for the help, and warm welcome, West Hippie.
I did start a journal.
Sorry I was on Harts420 when I must of pushed a wrong button and answered to you instead sorry again!!!!

Back
Top Bottom