Another random 420 shot

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
So, I just got a new pick up truck to haul my bike and kayak around and for use around the house (we live on 5 acres - rural county land). Jumped in last night after my Karate class, and the odometer read my favorite number:

420photo1.jpg

Of course, I drove home FIRST - then celebrated in true 420 fashion :grinjoint: :bong:

Sometimes you see "420" everywhere you look :)

:peace: and :Namaste:

Here`s another one for the books, I was not a member yet. But while fishing offshore here in Florida this past August. We followed GPS to at least 25 spots and got nothing. Totally skunked in a bad way! Wont give numbers of last spot we stoped at but it`s a rock cluster that runs 4.2 miles N to S and is 2.4 miles E to W. Dude`s we slayed them, big black grouper, red snapper and cobia and amberjacks, a gold mine. And yes one PUFFER FISH!!! The water depht on average where we anchord (yep!!) 420 feet!!! Who Knew!!!

You must be on the east side of Florida. I would have to boat 420 miles out into the Gulf before i found water that deep lol. Know of any good 420 festivals coming up in florida?

Back
Top Bottom