Another sick plant, help!

Wulves

Ok I just finished a post about this and a plant , now today I have another sick 12 day old plant.
Its a Strawberry Cheese Cake Auto. 12 days old
In Happy Frog soil.
Bottled store spring water.
Under CFL 240 total watts
And 300 watts of LED.
LED much further away .
PH 7.0
Plenty of intake
Suffcient exhaust.
Closet grow 3x4x6
I think im looking at high Phosphorus .
I tested the soil .
PH is 7.0
I dont have a water test kit or digital reader, nor can afford one.
And isolated from the world up here , handicapped.
This is my 5th grow and I never had this issue ever except my first grow like everyone else that was a complete adventure.
I grow steady one plant a month for my health issues.
Never had a issue .
Tempted to add Bone Meal to the soil like a teaspoon.
Whats your opinion.
Thank you.

Attachments

• 20191120_194457.jpg
    20191120_194457.jpg
    553.9 KB · Views: 49
I can only test the soil with a PH meter.
Spike type.
You can tell how my illness affects me , by my erratic posts. Sorry
Throw that away, or get a refund and buy a pH pen.

Temp 75°
Humidity 40%
There will be some controversy over this, but you’re kind of low for 75F. Try picking it up to 60-70% with fans circulating.
78A454CE-0F91-4F2A-B388-8220519383CF.jpeg

Ok I just finished a post about this and a plant , now today I have another sick 12 day old plant.
In Happy Frog soil.
And 300 watts of LED.
LED much further away .
PH 7.0
Plenty of intake
Suffcient exhaust.
Closet grow 3x4x6
I tested the soil .
PH is 7.0
This is my 5th grow and I never had this issue ever except my first grow like everyone else that was a complete adventure.
Never had a issue .
Whats your opinion.
Thank you.
Do you have an address? PM me and I’ll send you a ph pen. Happy frog I think is around 6.5 naturally so you want to try to be in around 6.2 and catch the drift upwards.
I’m not sure bone meal will help at this stage. That’s more for flowering, unless you’re trying to fix some type of phosphorus deficiency.

Little snip

Bone meal fertilizer is used to increase phosphorus in the garden. Most bone meal has a NPK of 3-15-0. Phosphorus is essential for plants in order for them to flower. Bone meal phosphorus is easy for plants to take up. Using bone meal will help your flowering plants, like roses or bulbs, grow bigger and more plentiful flowers.
935A853C-4878-4B48-90E0-1F32838E2E71.png
566CFC9E-5D6E-4BF9-94B5-DC2CA3264122.jpeg

Manganese,Iron being locked out?
Check your water stats online and see where your pH is. (Abouts)
add 2ml of lemon juice per gallon to lower pH by .5, 1/4 tsp baking soda to raise it .5 (strikly estimates from my experience) but basically pissin in the wind until you have a pH pen. I will seriously ship you one.

I have a bottle of Tiger Bloom.
And I know the spike reader is really crap , reads soil hot spots.
Cant afford a digital .
Use 1/4 strength and don’t go by the bottle. That’s more for the flowering stage too. Any seaweed or kelp anything?
D6E98FDB-8CDB-4894-A3B9-F7A281974E56.jpeg

Do you have an address? PM me and I’ll send you a ph pen. Happy frog I think is around 6.5 naturally so you want to try to be in around 6.2 and catch the drift upwards.
I’m not sure bone meal will help at this stage. That’s more for flowering, unless you’re trying to fix some type of phosphorus deficiency.

Little snip

Bone meal fertilizer is used to increase phosphorus in the garden. Most bone meal has a NPK of 3-15-0. Phosphorus is essential for plants in order for them to flower. Bone meal phosphorus is easy for plants to take up. Using bone meal will help your flowering plants, like roses or bulbs, grow bigger and more plentiful flowers.
935A853C-4878-4B48-90E0-1F32838E2E71.png
566CFC9E-5D6E-4BF9-94B5-DC2CA3264122.jpeg

Manganese,Iron being locked out?
Check your water stats online and see where your pH is. (Abouts)
add 2ml of lemon juice per gallon to lower pH by .5, 1/4 tsp baking soda to raise it .5 (strikly estimates from my experience) but basically pissin in the wind until you have a pH pen. I will seriously ship you one.
Wow I dont know how to PM.
Can you dir
Use 1/4 strength and don’t go by the bottle. That’s more for the flowering stage too. Any seaweed or kelp anything?
D6E98FDB-8CDB-4894-A3B9-F7A281974E56.jpeg
No just Tiger.
I started a conversation with you is that PM ?

In Happy Frog soil.
And 300 watts of LED.
LED much further away .
PH 7.0
Plenty of intake
Suffcient exhaust.
Closet grow 3x4x6
I tested the soil .
PH is 7.0
Never had a issue .
Whats your opinion.
Thank you.
Ph level at 7 is to alkaline.For young plants or seedling 6 to 6.5 is better.

I have a bottle of Tiger Bloom.
And I know the spike reader is really crap , reads soil hot spots.
Cant afford a digital
Chasing the pH in soil will get you nowhere. It's the pH of the solution going in. If the tiger bloom is acidic you may be fine, but if it raises your pH you're locking your plant out. I wouldn't use bloom right now anyhow. Something with a 9-6-17 will get you from start to finish with no other products. Check out Megacrop for a free sample bag.
You can join in on an active thread here:

Check my signature below for the Proper way to water a potted plant. It will help you understand the wet/dry cycle as well.

Ph level at 7 is to alkaline.For young plants or seedling 6 to 6.5 is better.
Yeah he doesn’t have a pen. I’m gonna get one to him. Gonna be hard without it especially if he’s running FF. I have a 32oz of grow big and some a few other things that I’m not planning to use. Just going to send a care package I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom