Another upcoming drug test

Ej1coupe

Hey everyone this is my first post here at 420. So the last 2 days I have done nothing but sit around and think of what to do with my upcoming drug test. Today is Wednesday and my test is on the 21st. I quit smoking for 1 month then smoked pretty steadily (1-3 bowls a day) for the last 3 weeks until yesterday. So I've been researching a lot on how to pass a drug test. I have no idea what type of test will be done (I'm expecting urinalysis) I applied for a company and they set my up for a physical/drug test at a local medical office. So from what I've gatherered here's what I've come up with as my options

1) a friend of mine smokes about as much as I do and passed with this method. drink a bunch of water and take vitamin b2 the whole day before/day of the test. be sure to pee midstream. Also to take some creatine.

2) another friend of mine passed with omni flush a few hours before his test. He drank it, drank a few glasses of water and took it. Not sure if I should do this along with vitamins method

3) I know the most reliable would be to sub some clean urine in but I'm worried that since it's also a physical they might do the hold my balls and cough thing (don't laugh the nurse did that the last physical I had years ago) so I'm worried if I have a container they will find it. Also worried they watch me in the bathroom since this is for a larger company.

4) I hear about the palo azul stuff but I'm in PA so I doubt I could get any here fast enough.

I'm just stressing really hard I hate my current job and finally have a chance to move up. Ill never forgive myself for starting to smoke again while searching for a job ughhh. But any advice appreciated I'm just so anxious right now and don't know what to do. I don't know if I should start chugging water now and test myself or what I should do here's some Info on me

5"9, 145 pounds, average build not super skinny but not chunky either. I don't eat very well and my job involves sitting at a desk and answering the phone all day so I don't really do much physical activity. I'll be clean 7 days before the test. Just don't know. It would be awesome if I was a saliva test (yea right) I'm sure it'll prob be a urine test and I hope it's not a hair test or I'll just walk out and say thanks

Sounds like subbing with some synthetic urine is going to be your best bet.
Usually they do the physical first. So when they bring you into the room to disrobe they leave so just transfer the bottle from your crotch to a pocket till after the physical. Then they usually let you redress alone and then take you to the drug testing area. So just transfer the bottle back to your crotch before you leave the physical room.

Thank for the reply man. I'm gonna start practicing putting it in. I'm thinking I should walk in with it under my nuts first incase they want to do the test first? I'm just worried about keeping it at temperature and or them finding it. Very stressful

Practice,but I find I don't need to do anything to it except nuke it for 10 seconds first thing in the morning. Then, for me, it seems to stay around 98 degrees for 2 or 3 hours.
If you take the ets and the urine is a little low after you pour it into the collection cup just rub your thumb for a few seconds against your pants and then put it on the temp strip for a couple of seconds. When the strip says 98 step out of the restroom and hand it to the tech.

thanks I'm gonna practice keeping it at temp. You think it's ok to heat it to practice then reheat the day of the test? I just bought some synthetic called "clean and pure synthetic". It seems like a new company I can't really find reviews. At my headshop it had a big sign next to that said it contained uric acid. The quick fix there did not. But nowhere on the site does it say what test it contains. I'm jut wondering if I should try to find a friends piss the day of. I'm not sure if it's going to a lab or not. I appreciate you answering questions though

With synthetics you can reheat them as many times as you want. There's no impurities to degrade it. Just keep it out of the sunlight.
I would call Clean & Pure to verify its got uric acid in it.
Its probably bought from Spectrum Labs who are the same people who make QuickFix. Looks like same bottle just different packaging.

all I got was an answering machine so I'm gonna call tomorrow they're probably closed on weekends like most places. I looked up the patent and read through and one spot said it may contain uric acid. You think they would advertise the hell out of that on the package if they did so idk how much faith to put in this stuff.. I'm in PA and it's not on the list of states that test for UA but who knows if they'll send it somewhere else. But cool thanks for the info I'm gonna practice my temp tomorrow

A lot of poor advertising out there. Spectrum Labs has a pretty good history of customer service. They've also been hammered by the government about the synthetic urine but they keep fighting the good fight to keep their products out there.

Just an update I had my physical and drug test. The lady told me the standard stuff like don't flush and don't turn on the sink. I successly subbed the synthetic in without trouble. Temp was around 97. the label on the test cup said quest so I guess now it's just the waiting game till I get my results. Thanks for all the tips weed420

Sounds like you should be good to go. Don't call anyone about the drug test. Either wait for theemployer to call you or call them and just ask when your start date is in a 4 or 5 days.

$hit I called my future employer and just said I took my physical and stuff yesterday and wanted to know when I'd hear back about a start date and she said they'd let me and the other people they hired know in a few days. I tried not to sound suspicious at all and I don't think she really thought much of it. But I'll let you know when I get results here

Back
Top Bottom