Another Year, Another Grow: Zkittlez Auto From FastBuds!

You know, I'm thinking this Zkittles strain is just a slow grower. My first Zkittles (auto) seed had a rough start so I thought it was stunted it grew so slow. I started another one last weekend and it popped up on Wednesday afternoon. Since then it hasn't changed much at all. Hasn't even bothered to stand up all the way yet.
Absolutely @Knifemaker420 .. its strange how both of mine had no problem starting off and as soon as they both got to around day 10 or 11 it's like they just stopped completely, if the 3rd one does the same then I think it has to be down to the strain there doesn't seem to be any other reason for it aside from the weather but even then she had no problem growing in the first week?? I find it very strange..

Hey hey mr.Tommy she's a slow riser brother, ladies that take their time are winners apparently, hence the reason most of us get married ....hahaha
:laughtwo: ... A winner is what I hope she is but i'm afraid that she might start her flowering cycle in the next 2 or 3 weeks as she will be 5 going on 6 weeks, if she does she's not gonna be worth finishing I think cause she's not gonna have any bit of size or structure, because of the medium being so wet from the rain I haven't been able to water her myself meaning she hasn't been fed once yet since the start of the grow.. its only today that she's starting to dry off a little but now she has to sacrifice most of her light as I have to keep her sheltered.. you can only do so much when your growing in a winterish summer, you might fix one problem but its always causing another!!

nice buddy I cant wait till I get my gelato from fastbuds
Gelato is some nice smoke.. hope it all goes well :cheer:

Hi Tommy.:ciao:
Whats up VG, great to have you here! :passitleft:

Day 21 for the Zkittlez 2.0.. and still not much happening, very little growth out of her but we had another bad week, you can see that she is starting to look a bit sad.. I think its time to bring her indoors for a couple of days just leave her by the window for now, I need her to dry out so I can get some feeds into her before its too late, i'm starting to loose hope with her but she may come back I don't know i'm going to stay positive..

Zkittlez x3 has popped up today into the terrible weather that was waiting for her so lets see how she does.. can't seem to see any leaves coming out but the cotyledons are opened up.. again looking very dirty, wet and miserable here this week..

Whats goin on tommy. Long time no see bruva. Sorry to hear all the weather troubles. I know the feeling but even so im south east england so its still warmer n dryer i bet. Id take your own advice and try startin em off indoors mate. Get a cheap little light and germination station going would be ya best bet rather than starting on the window sill though. Nothing crazy just a little single cob like led would be cool until they get some nice roots going then bang em outside in bigger pots or in the ground :D

Whats goin on tommy. Long time no see bruva. Sorry to hear all the weather troubles. I know the feeling but even so im south east england so its still warmer n dryer i bet. Id take your own advice and try startin em off indoors mate. Get a cheap little light and germination station going would be ya best bet rather than starting on the window sill though. Nothing crazy just a little single cob like led would be cool until they get some nice roots going then bang em outside in bigger pots or in the ground :D
Bilbo how you been keeping bro.. have you been keeping yourself busy?.. It's a little too late for these two gals I think but that's what I should have done from the start, on the plus side there's lots of sun for the next couple of days so can't wait to see how they do.. i'm a little confused though because really she should be starting her flowering phase this week or next but she still only has her first set of leaves so I don't know how that's gonna work out... my focus at the moment is now on the one which is in the garden as I have a little more time with her.. good to see you around man!

Bilbo how you been keeping bro.. have you been keeping yourself busy?.. It's a little too late for these two gals I think but that's what I should have done from the start, on the plus side there's lots of sun for the next couple of days so can't wait to see how they do.. i'm a little confused though because really she should be starting her flowering phase this week or next but she still only has her first set of leaves so I don't know how that's gonna work out... my focus at the moment is now on the one which is in the garden as I have a little more time with her.. good to see you around man!
Yer mate im good but same as you, super busy. Main reason i aint been able to keep up with everyone here. Im gettin back into it though thankfully.
In my experience with autos is its not so much age but there is a direct correlation between pot size (root space) and the size of the finished auto. Not to say a auto directly in the ground would continue to grow thats just silly but a auto in a smaller pot will always flower sooner than one in a big pot. Genetics has a part to play in there aswell obviously.

In my experience with autos is its not so much age but there is a direct correlation between pot size (root space) and the size of the finished auto. Not to say a auto directly in the ground would continue to grow thats just silly but a auto in a smaller pot will always flower sooner than one in a big pot. Genetics has a part to play in there aswell obviously.
If that is the case then I mightn't be completely f*cked and there might still be a small chance for the Zkittlez 2.0.. she's dried out nicely over the lat couple days so I went ahead and started getting feeds into her today, so if she can still grow another bit before she decides to flower I might get something from her.. I think indoors is the best option for me though or at least photo plants when growing outdoors

Day 3 today for 'Zkittlez x3' I think i said she was on day 2 Sunday but she was actually only on her first day that was a little mix up.. I was stoned posting :laughtwo: Anyway she's soaking up the sun while its out.. I haven't watered her at all yet an i'm probably going to hold off on it for a bit i'm sure there's enough water in the ground after all the rain we've had..

'Zkittlez 2.0' is on day 26 and finally she's starting to show some movement in the last couple of days.. I've also managed to get her dried out again after keeping her inside and also with a little help from the last two days of sun we had.. because of that I was able to give her 0.9ml biogrow today also, but I did keep the water levels low at just under 300ml because I know she's still holding some water under her surface and I don't want to immediately over water her again.

Too busy to post yesterday.. Zkittlez 2.0 is on her fifth week, day 29 today for her.. bit of sun still around and she's starting to grow a little so i'm not complaining. Looks like i'll be able to get another feed in tomorrow so gonna go ahead and give her 1.2ml biogrow with the 400ml water and see how she responds to that.

I'll have an update on Zkittlez x3 tomorrow she'll be on day 7, but so far so good!

Morning mr.Tommy ya autos are a fickle bunch, I tend to over think what I'm doing with an auto and stunt mine sometimes but I you got my vote for prime minister of the " skittlez " cabinet this year and you gonna do them girls proud brother.....
Thanks S.. it's my 420 fam who keep me motivated to keep going :thanks:, still learning but it will eventually pay off :meditate:

Thanks S.. it's my 420 fam who keep me motivated to keep going :thanks:, still learning but it will eventually pay off :meditate:

I see you trying to hide away from me in the bottom of the garden and ya forget I'm a master hobbit catcher mr.Tommy......:headbanger:

So I was pondering your dilemma and my only offering to get that those baby's up and it is a trick my brother and I used over winter last year is took 4 rods ( bamboo/wood/fish rod) and staked out 4 corners round the seedling then tied the tips of the rods together like a square teepee and we wrapped see through cling wrap round it and it protects and acts like a greenhouse for your girls, grew some decent sized girls this way opposed to uncovered during winter brother......:passitleft:

So I had bout 6 random Bagseed which I grew on the sidelines this summer and harvested 2 weeks ago, mixed it all together and called it " smooth boosh ", it smooshes you......hahaha

Back
Top Bottom