Antags First Attempt CFL Grow

that looks like a new branch growing in to me unless im completely missing what you are referring to

Subbed! Looking good so far. From what I have understood there are two kind of nutrients you can give plants. Nutrients that are ready to eat (hydro) and nutes that need to be broken down before the plant can absorb them (soil) . Generally that 20/20/20 stuff wont do, not to mention it never had enough nitrogen for the plant and you end up getting P/K lock out if you over do it.

If you really need hydro nutes, go to the hydro shop furthest from you and pick some up! It's quick and you get to shop around and ask questions. Looking forward to seeing more :D

Hello everyone thank you for Joining me and sticking it out with me.
SO 15 days from seed and this is what my young ladies look like.
20130809_081329.jpg
20130809_081339.jpg
20130809_081333.jpg
20130809_081329.jpg
AND a group shot
20130809_081610.jpg

So here is my noobish question..... Nodes how do I count them like the yellow numbers on the left or the green numbers on the right and if the yellow numbers are correct do I top at the red line?
20130809_113653.jpg

thanks in advance questions comments ridicule all welcome :peace:

So do I top now or wait till the nodes stretch out a bit?

You can, it might be a little too soon though. Dont forget that where you top it will split into a minimum of 2 main stalks. Let the third set of leaves grow up and when you see the 4th set, top them off.

Looks like me an you are raising our kids at the same rate, mine are about the same size.:thumb:

You can, it might be a little too soon though. Dont forget that where you top it will split into a minimum of 2 main stalks. Let the third set of leaves grow up and when you see the 4th set, top them off.

Looks like me an you are raising our kids at the same rate, mine are about the same size.:thumb:

Awsome thanks man, Respect.
ill have to pop over take a look:peace:

GOOD MORNING
ok so I was gone away over the weekend and came home to some bushy ladies.
I watered them on Friday morning before I lefty to the cottage and when comin home last night it was dark so I didn't want to disturb them came down this morning to these
20130811_203851.jpg
20130811_203844.jpg
20130811_203837.jpg
20130811_203830.jpg
20130811_203820.jpg

my nutes should be arriving any day now. and will start them on 1/4 dose.
A question I have now is im at 18 days from seed how long should I wait to change to 12/12 I was thinking 60 days is this long enough?
Questions Comment Ridicule always welcome
:peace:

P.S.
I should also mention there are getting a very pungent smell kinda earthy

Oh I have been doing some reading just looking for your opinions here
the broad leaves on this plant suggest a higher indica? or can we tell.

I would def. say indica dominant!! 12/12 depends on how big you want your ladies. Depending on how they grow, 60 days would make for a nice compact bushy plant. Remember, they can dbl. even triple in size after 12/12 switch!! The more indica, usually equals the more bushier.:ganjamon:

Hey tom was looking for your grow cant seem to find it

Not yet, but kinda looks male-y. give it a couple days, never jump the gun on cutting an un positive male.

I was thinking the same thing he just dosnt want to believe me I hade 2 males this summer before I decided to grow indoors to try and save my season they both looked like this
20130719_080140.jpg

Im thinking your friend's plant is a female! It seems to be showing signs or female preflowers! A male's preflowers will look like three little green knots when it first starts. I would just wait to see if it puts out some hairs in the next week or so!! If not in 12/12, you could clone her and put the clone into flowering to see. Sometimes they WILL show sex before switching to 12/12 so just keep close watch on it.:Namaste:

Im thinking your friend's plant is a female! It seems to be showing signs or female preflowers! A male's preflowers will look like three little green knots when it first starts. I would just wait to see if it puts out some hairs in the next week or so!! If not in 12/12, you could clone her and put the clone into flowering to see. Sometimes they WILL show sex before switching to 12/12 so just keep close watch on it.:Namaste:

His plant is outside and I believe we are getting 14 ish hours of daylight still. not sure if the plant is getting that much tho
but the two I had earlier this year looked the same and turned out to be male.

Back
Top Bottom