Antags First Attempt CFL Grow

Ya still not clear enough to tell. It's just pre flowering at this point. One of the most important lessons to learn while gardening is learning to wait and not stressing. It will tell him in due time. If you are having a lot of issues with outdoor males get fem seeds, or make your own fem seeds/cuttings. Why fk around if you don't have to.

Ya still not clear enough to tell. It's just pre flowering at this point. One of the most important lessons to learn while gardening is learning to wait and not stressing. It will tell him in due time. If you are having a lot of issues with outdoor males get fem seeds, or make your own fem seeds/cuttings. Why fk around if you don't have to.

Im hoping to have some gurlz with these indoor grow and hoping to clone from here I know this smoke is good and im more than happy to continue smoking it.

Gday everyone
Today is day 20 from seed
Soil ph is at 6.4 I know its not perfect but it is close
still running lights at 16/8
about 5 -6 inches above the tallest plant
I added 2 2700k lights as im reading its good to have some redder light while the gurls are vegging
temps are close to 80 during the day and around 72 at night
I am now faced with a little problem
as I am using an old washroom in my basement that was ripped out ive been using the fan in the celing to draw air out.
and a stand up fan to provide wind. The exaust fan decided to die and my whole basement stinka weed, these gurls are stinky
any suggestions other that replacing that fan? remember if this works out low budget in going to invest in stuffs for a better grow room in future.
SO here is a group shot
20130814_134700.jpg

And some indaviduals
20130814_134808.jpg
20130814_134759.jpg
20130814_134752.jpg
20130814_134747.jpg

and my plants are only 5 inches tall and are now on there 6th node
I know someone said to top at 3 and then when I posted a pic suggested I wait till they grow out a little bit do you think its time now?
20130814_134726.jpg

thoughts comments advice ridicule all welcome
:peace:

your signature did not link to your grow journal. go to the first page of your grow journal and copy the web address and then use the globe with the link icon to paste it into the open window. how long you wish to keep your plants in vegetative growth depends on how much height you have to work with. assuming you have at least 6' of height to work with i would vegetate your plants until they are 18" tall then switch them to 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness to flower. your cannabis plants will double or triple in height when you switch to flowering. your plants are looking good right now, you can begin them on 1/4 strength nutrients when your nutrients arrive. i would use a space heater to warm the area that your plants get their fresh air from. your plants appear to have indica dominant leaves, to see sativa leave you should look at PotChimp's sativa grow.

2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

your signature did not link to your grow journal. go to the first page of your grow journal and copy the web address and then use the globe with the link icon to paste it into the open window. how long you wish to keep your plants in vegetative growth depends on how much height you have to work with. assuming you have at least 6' of height to work with i would vegetate your plants until they are 18" tall then switch them to 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness to flower. your cannabis plants will double or triple in height when you switch to flowering. your plants are looking good right now, you can begin them on 1/4 strength nutrients when your nutrients arrive. i would use a space heater to warm the area that your plants get their fresh air from. your plants appear to have indica dominant leaves, to see sativa leave you should look at PotChimp's sativa grow.

2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

Thanks King

I have 6 feet from the floor to the highest point I can raise my lights and keep them 6 inches off my plants
the pots are 9 " tall that means I can have just 5 feet of plant total so I should start flower or 12/12 when they are 19 to 20 " tall?

second should I top now that ive got 6 nodes and still top at the 3 or just let e, grow tis time and worry about all that other stuff the next time around?

if you wish to top your plants you could do that now, it will stunt your plants for a week though before they recover. the choice is yours as whether you wish to top your plants now or just let them grow naturally for your first grow. the number of tips your leaves have just indicate the plant is maturing. with Compact Florescent Lights your plants will not stretch too much, less then High Pressure Sodium.

If you want to you can basically send them to flower any time after node 3. Its a height issue more than anything. It's gonna almost triple in height in the first 3-4 weeks flower. If heights not an issue and you wanna learn throw em to 12/12 right now and start some new seeds next week :D

Do I need to change out my lights for a different temp?
or will these do fine?
6 23w 6500k and 2 15w 2700k

Personally I'd switch the ratio. Go 6 2700k and 2 6500k if you have the chance. If not the set up you have will work fine just not great

I always love how CFLs keep the pants so low so height shouldn't be much of a problem for you. If I were you I'd say go to flower when you feel ready and get the learning experience of a first grow under your belt. If it was me I'd wait another 5-7 days and youll hopefully start seeing preflowers like I did around week 5 then the plant is sexually mature enough to go to 12/12

How's it growing Antagonist!? I uploaded those pics FINALY lol :)... Howare your girls doing? They are looking good in those last pics you took!!

Back
Top Bottom