Antics Perpetual Learning Experience

That is a really decent price to try out the entire lineup. hmm... Now you got me thinking brother. I like FF, but would like to compare it with something else. Next grow I am dropping 4 seeds to do a few mini-fluxes of different strains, so maybe I will try different nutes on them as well.

BTW, Big Bitch is looking a lot better. Hopefully she is done with her little hissy fits.

That is a really decent price to try out the entire lineup. hmm... Now you got me thinking brother. I like FF, but would like to compare it with something else. Next grow I am dropping 4 seeds to do a few mini-fluxes of different strains, so maybe I will try different nutes on them as well.

BTW, Big Bitch is looking a lot better. Hopefully she is done with her little hissy fits.

For the price, it's really worth it IMO. I've gone 7 weeks and 2 days in Veg, and 17 days in flower so far, and the level of nutes is still up around the top of the label.

IMG_20150416_141651_178.jpg

Her leaves are still lighter green, with a little droop, but they look a bit better today than yesterday. A few small spots were noticed on just a couple leaves, but nothing I'm going to worry about yet. I'm going to let her dry out real well, and resume her feedings hoping for the best. But this was definitely the most finicky strain I've grown so far.

:jawdropper: Nice, killer deal. For that price it's def worth a try gonna check it out. Thanks man.

I'm happy with my purchase. I can take close up pictures of my leaves this evening if I remember to show the small nute burn on some, and some leaves have like nothing, so even feeding at the lower levels on their feeding schedule, the plant is still taking in a ton of nutes.

If you guys want the link (and I have links to a few other samples as well, but ultimately chose Humboldt's line) shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to pass along the info. One sample pack from another company includes rooting hormone.

Back
Top Bottom