Anubis420's Low-Budget Indoor White Widow Grow - 2009

No problem bro. Like I told you, my method of germination gets me nearly perfect results. On my current grow, all eleven seeds sprouted in less than six days. The only reason I lost the three that I did was due to a heat issue which has since been resolved.

Feel free to ask as many questions as you need. Most of the people here know exactly what they're talking about and will give you SOLID information to help you deal with any problems. You'll be able to figure out who the idiots who have never grown anything before are pretty quickly. There are a few of those lurking here unfortunately but not very many, and others are usually quick to contradict any bad advice you might get.

good deal, thanks again. I'm really hoping to have beautiful plants like so many have with this next attempt. I'm amazed by how slow my current ones are growing. I started flowering just because I don't think they will get any bigger.

I'd like to post pics but I'm a bit apprehensive about that as of right now.

good deal, thanks again. I'm really hoping to have beautiful plants like so many have with this next attempt. I'm amazed by how slow my current ones are growing. I started flowering just because I don't think they will get any bigger.

I'd like to post pics but I'm a bit apprehensive about that as of right now.

Apprehensive huh? I totally understand. It goes without saying that the DEA and local law enforcement most places watch this site closely, especially grow journals in an attempt to find the exact location of some of the growers here.

Best advice I can give to you is to go ahead and take photos of your grow to include in your journal, but take precautions to make sure that nothing that identifies where you are shows up in your photos. This includes anything that may identify who you might be. If any of your body parts appear in any of your photos, make sure that if you have any tattoos on your arms or hands they are covered up, along with any scars you might have.

I make it a point in my photos to show very little of the room itself in most cases, all you can see is plant and bare white wall.

I could be anywhere... Mwahahahahaaaaaaa!

Just droped in to say wasup.. Wasup babies look,n good

DISASTER.

I started the eight remaining plants on 12/12 last week, and kept a low profile here in hopes that not posting too much would keep the jinx monster away from my grow room.

It is not to be.

Out of the eight remaining plants, I just now pulled out and cut down FIVE males. Still in the grow room are two sickly-looking females, and one plant that I'm still holding a little hope for, but I'm pretty certain that by tomorrow I will be looking at balls on that one too.

I am so pissed off right now it isn't funny. The last thing I needed on my first grow in my new space was a friggin' sausage party.

So when all is said and done, eleven white widow seeds from Nirvana has resulted in all eleven germinating, three of those dying within the first week of 24/0. Of the remaining eight I have TWO sickly females.

I will NEVER purchase seeds from Nirvana again. I kept hearing grumbling about them from people here, and I should have listened to what they were saying.

We'll see what happens with the last two, but I'm not very hopeful at this point.

It's official, as of this morning six of the eight were male, and the only females are small and sickly.

I will NEVER buy seeds from Nirvana again. I can't say that enough, and I would steer the rest of you away from them as well. I should have listened to those of you who were disappointed with Nirvana, but I didn't.

I'm going to call this particular grow game over.

The two "survivors" have been returned to 24/0 and are now in with the new seedlings for my "Anubis420 Gets Right Back On The Horse" grow. I expect they will be culled eventually to make room if the new grow goes as expected.

Will a Mod kindly move this thread to "Completed Journals" please? Thank you, and check out the new grow.

Hey Anubis, couldn't agree more about the Nirvana WW, I grew 4 of them and they were all crap. They just stretch and get real tall then produce light weight thin looking bud, very disappointing indeed. I had 2 that were more on the bushy side but the bud results were the same. Try Greenhouse or Reserva Privada, I have ordered from both since and the difference is night & day. Good luck bro.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom