Anxiety and Depression? Help?

Hi I suffer from serious anxiety and depression. I have been searching for a strain to help with my mental health and I am wondering if anyone else suffers from the same and can help me find the strain to stick in the grow room?

I like the effects of THC but I need something with more CBD. I cannot go to a shop and buy medical cannabis as it is still very much illegal so I have been trying to find it myself and to be honest I'm struggling guys.

Help???
I found CBd afghani helps with my symptoms and also aids with a good sleep
You can get it from seedsman

Yea sooner you get off other meds the better my friend, as far as methadone goes, just ride that out and slowly lower prescription if possible, my brother is on it too.
im working on it brother i was addicted to Oxycontin and varies other substances for 20 + years and now i go to methadone clinic daily i want start detoxing itsoon but i have been on it for years so it will take year to get off but i did it once i can do it again

I was using a THC dominant tincture for about a month. It helped my depression but not my anxieties. My doctor told me to use a 50/50 tincture.

I am also a chronic pain sufferer with uncontrollable muscle spasms. The Dark Angel strain (from Crop King Seeds) covers all my medical problems. It's like they developed the strain just for me.

I can understand that thc can help others with anxieties. I sleep better after I drink a lot of caffeine.

Again, YMMV

I was using a THC dominant tincture for about a month. It helped my depression but not my anxieties. My doctor told me to use a 50/50 tincture.

I am also a chronic pain sufferer with uncontrollable muscle spasms. The Dark Angel strain (from Crop King Seeds) covers all my medical problems. It's like they developed the strain just for me.

I can understand that thc can help others with anxieties. I sleep better after I drink a lot of caffeine.

Again, YMMV
nice Im a heavy smoker i just got back from the dispensary SO I GOT 2 TYPES 92 COOKIES 27% WHITE TOHOE COOKIES 19% ITS GOT ME FEELING WELL. BUT WE WILL SEE HOW I SLEEP

I have bipolar disorder so naturally I battle with depression and anxiety and sometimes delusions. But I’ve found that tangerine dream worked well for me. Didn’t couch lock me and if I had just a bit it lifted me up and allowed me to loosen up around people (usually I don’t speak around you unless I know you for months)

Skywalker OG works for my anxiety.

Figured I would add, if I don't smoke a Sativa before I go to bed, I sit there staring at the ceiling. I've been smoking Tangie just before bed, and its been doing well. Before that, it was Red Dragon. I've never understood why, but it seems I like my indicas in the morning, hybrids during the day, sativas at night.

Highest quality indoor marijuana. by most trusted reliable growers !
We are real growers and our pictures are real we don't need to pull our
pictures off the internet like most people do. we have been in business
over 4 years with hundreds of satisfied customers. Stop getting ripped off
and treat your patients to HIGH QUALITY medicine. You owe it to yourself to
check out our quality. Always same quality service . fair prices for
highest quality indoor medical marijuana. we will match our quality against
anyones ! We can also help you prepare and ship to yourself.. We are 100%
legit and will not waste your time. please dont waste ours ! SERIOUS
INQUIRIES ONLY ! Download the App Kik or WhatsApp from your Playstore Or
Apple Store and add me to place your order..

kik ID : painmeds22

WhatsApp : +4915210260414
Like most people do wow your assumptions are funny and off by miles every one here posts there own plants.Spamming fool!

Highest quality indoor marijuana. by most trusted reliable growers !
We are real growers and our pictures are real we don't need to pull our
pictures off the internet like most people do. we have been in business
over 4 years with hundreds of satisfied customers. Stop getting ripped off
and treat your patients to HIGH QUALITY medicine. You owe it to yourself to
check out our quality. Always same quality service . fair prices for
highest quality indoor medical marijuana. we will match our quality against
anyones ! We can also help you prepare and ship to yourself.. We are 100%
legit and will not waste your time. please dont waste ours ! SERIOUS
INQUIRIES ONLY ! Download the App Kik or WhatsApp from your Playstore Or
Apple Store and add me to place your order..

kik ID : painmeds22

WhatsApp : +4915210260414
:rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:Bye Bye!

I dont know of an all in one CBD/THC bud, but Theres a strain from Dutch Passion called Chalottes Angel, based off of Charlotte's Web it WAS the strongest CBD cannabis plant you could get for a while. As for down time, theres a medical strain called Great White Shark. I got seeds from The Bulldog. It's a different high. More of a pain killer with a deep body stone. It was in my first grow. Loved it. Read about Great White, maybe it can help

Both depression and anxiety can be a bitch. An indica doesnt help depression and a sativa isnt so hot for anxiety. I sincerely hope you find what you're after.

I have had very serious depression for a long time. I've been good for over a year because I usually listen to my doctor. The only medication that REALLY helped is lithium... Try the meds if a Doctor others them if you give it three weeks and still feel like shit end it.

Indicas work against me if I'm down. Sativas on the other hand can pull me out of a funk. But I prefer smoking indica.

Back
Top Bottom