Anxiety Medication

I personally love Stephen Hawkings Kush & Tesla with 3% or less THC with very high CBD. Wish I could find a Strain with high cBd and THC-b. Notice I said THC-b , not THC-a

I too suffer from anxiety/panic attacks from smoking and just being sober. I'm growing a "Candida CD-1" strain and a "VCDC" strain to hopefully let me live again, I will post my results

I'm also growing a Candida myself as well as the AlphaKronik Seeds "Tesla". The Candida grows wild. I've adapted to smoking 5% 1:1 strains without anxiety as long as I limit the use.

I'm also growing a Candida myself as well as the AlphaKronik Seeds "Tesla". The Candida grows wild. I've adapted to smoking 5% 1:1 strains without anxiety as long as I limit the use.

By limit use, how much can you smoke before it becomes a negative effect for you?

By limit use, how much can you smoke before it becomes a negative effect for you?

One good hit on a one hitter that looks like a cigarette. I take onegood hit and wait a bit to see how I feel and go from there. I had anxiety for so long and learned to overcome it mostly but I could never smoke and it made me crazy because I liked the buzz so I slowly got back into it oddly enough using a Sativa which is usually bad for those with Anxiety. I got Otto#1 from a dispensary and still have some of it. I have a Critical Mass CBD by dinafem going too which is an 80% Indica hybrid so I expect good things from it. I'm also breeding a Tesla and a Candida to make my own strain but it's a Sativa dominant strain so I hope the THC stays low.

These CBD strains can often have high THC pheno's which I learned the hard way with a CBD Crew Therapy that was way too strong for me.

Start slow, I mean like a pinch and only hold in a hit for a couple seconds and then keep tabs on what happens. Only issue for those of us with anxiety is once we get used to a strain we eventually run out and have to grow a new one and hope it's the same or start slow with a new strain.

lemon aid cbd by Original Sensible seeds is a good one as is Sweet Nurse by Sweet Seeds, and of course CBD Critical Mass by Dinafem or CBD Crew.

One good hit on a one hitter that looks like a cigarette. I take onegood hit and wait a bit to see how I feel and go from there. I had anxiety for so long and learned to overcome it mostly but I could never smoke and it made me crazy because I liked the buzz so I slowly got back into it oddly enough using a Sativa which is usually bad for those with Anxiety. I got Otto#1 from a dispensary and still have some of it. I have a Critical Mass CBD by dinafem going too which is an 80% Indica hybrid so I expect good things from it. I'm also breeding a Tesla and a Candida to make my own strain but it's a Sativa dominant strain so I hope the THC stays low.

These CBD strains can often have high THC pheno's which I learned the hard way with a CBD Crew Therapy that was way too strong for me.

Start slow, I mean like a pinch and only hold in a hit for a couple seconds and then keep tabs on what happens. Only issue for those of us with anxiety is once we get used to a strain we eventually run out and have to grow a new one and hope it's the same or start slow with a new strain.

lemon aid cbd by Original Sensible seeds is a good one as is Sweet Nurse by Sweet Seeds, and of course CBD Critical Mass by Dinafem or CBD Crew.

Thanks a lot for that info, I will definitely take ALL of that into consideration. As soon as I harvest my VCDC I'll be able to get a feel for what I may need more or less of. Since I just planted my first Candida last night, it will be a solid few months before I test that out. I have a 1 hitter I bought for the occasion and I'm excited to find the strain for me :) thanks again for the warning. I intend to smoke 2 tiny leaves off at a time

Thanks a lot for that info, I will definitely take ALL of that into consideration. As soon as I harvest my VCDC I'll be able to get a feel for what I may need more or less of. Since I just planted my first Candida last night, it will be a solid few months before I test that out. I have a 1 hitter I bought for the occasion and I'm excited to find the strain for me :) thanks again for the warning. I intend to smoke 2 tiny leaves off at a time

Take care of that Candida as it's and odd genetic and grows gangly. Mine is a couple months old and is doing well, I also topped it once and it bushed out well.

Also, take it slow when starting and if you feel anxious take a shower or walk. I find out if I smoke early in the morning and lay back down, wake n' bake, I don't have the anxiety. If you do have anxiety and if you don't try it again very soon you won't get over the fear of it. I'm to the point to where I have enough of a tolerance built up slowly that I'm good now as long as I don't overdo it.

Joe

Take care of that Candida as it's and odd genetic and grows gangly. Mine is a couple months old and is doing well, I also topped it once and it bushed out well.

Also, take it slow when starting and if you feel anxious take a shower or walk. I find out if I smoke early in the morning and lay back down, wake n' bake, I don't have the anxiety. If you do have anxiety and if you don't try it again very soon you won't get over the fear of it. I'm to the point to where I have enough of a tolerance built up slowly that I'm good now as long as I don't overdo it.

Joe

Thank you, it makes total sense to very slowly build my tolerance. Even if I feel no effect at least the CBD will be in my system somewhere is what my thought process is.

Hey @Canadian Joe,

So I finally smoked again since Jan of this year which was when I freaked out after smoking for the first time in years with all the panic and anxiety. I started off taking 1-3 very tiny baby hits a day of VCDC just to get over the initial fear of a panic attack from smoking weed in general, after a couple days I started taking bigger hits and finally I got high. Started freaking out at first but I managed it... it was amazing to not have a panic attack for the first time after smoking again. First I had anxiety and felt trimbly and out of breath but my heart wasn't beating fast, it was a very strange high but it's a good start for me!! Just thought I would share my story with you since you gave me the advice

That's great, although I'm surprised you went with a Sativa dominant strain as an anxiety sufferer. Sativa = energizing / Euphoric , Indica= relaxing / anti-anxiety. Check the negative aspects listed for the strain, anxiety and paranoia are in the top for this strain. VCDC Strain Information - Leafly

With that said I do like the AlphaKronik Tesla strain which is 70/30 Sat/Indica and has a THC of 1-3% and Cbd of 12%+++.

Thanks for that info, I didn't necessarily like the high because I did feel very energetic and was anxious but my heart wasn't beating fast as usual that's why I loved it. I want something that just makes me calm no energy.

Awesome!! can you submit a picture of a cured bud on the Candida CD-1 thread please for the rest of us? My Candida is still in veg, I Over watered her twice so she's pretty stunted. I don't know how to do the links, it's "Candida CD-1"

Awesome!! can you submit a picture of a cured bud on the Candida CD-1 thread please for the rest of us? My Candida is still in veg, I Over watered her twice so she's pretty stunted. I don't know how to do the links, it's "Candida CD-1"

It's outdoor so not much to look at. It's a gangly looking Sativa pheno. This strain needs to be grown indoors or get lucky enough to get the Indica pheno.

Back
Top Bottom