Any advice is much appreciated!

saulgoodman18

420 Member
Hi Guys, I would first like to say that any help/advice is much appreciated.
I am extremely new to this so forgive me before hand for knowing very little.
I have been researching pretty much nonstop and feel I have much of the basic knowledge down, however there are still some things I could not find a definitive answer on.
I understand in many cases a definitive answer does not exist as each person may have a different method/technique.
That said, allow me to begin.

I will be attempting to grow blue cheese, more specifically from royal queen seeds.
Does anyone have any advice on which is the best soil to use?
From my research I believe aerated soil is best, are there any brands you think I should specifically purchase?
Next nutrients/feed - are there any that are more beneficial for my specific grow?
Lastly, temperature and humidity. What should I be aiming for?

Any help answering these questions will be greatly appreciated!

OK thanks, do you know where I can post support issues? This was the only place I found that has a post button, I also noticed others doing it here too, so I thought it was OK (I think) :thanks:

Blue Cheese grows extremely well if using LED's. If you go the soil route everyone will differ probably but you want to make sure its a light soil and pretty much always will be adding perlite. I make supersoil so I don't have to worry about adding nutrients but you need to check out soiless mixes if you use nutes..good luck
:welcome::thumb:

Blue Cheese grows extremely well if using LED's. If you go the soil route everyone will differ probably but you want to make sure its a light soil and pretty much always will be adding perlite. I make supersoil so I don't have to worry about adding nutrients but you need to check out soiless mixes if you use nutes..good luck
:welcome::thumb:
Would love to pick your brain on super soil, currently using Kind Soil but want to get into making my own .

Would love to pick your brain on super soil, currently using Kind Soil but want to get into making my own .
I'm kind of experimenting but so far so good..FFOF/HF potting/perlite/EWC/BlackKow/HF fruit and Flower and lime..I decided to get EarthJuice nutes b/c they are truly organic just in case in the latter months my soil gets depleted..

I'm kind of experimenting but so far so good..FFOF/HF potting/perlite/EWC/BlackKow/HF fruit and Flower and lime..I decided to get EarthJuice nutes b/c they are truly organic just in case in the latter months my soil gets depleted..

Can you break some of those down for me please. I assume FFOF is Fox Farms Ocean Forrest. What is HF? And what is BlackKow?

I have been experimenting with some of my garden soil, augmented with compost, EWC, Bat Guano, Bloodmeal, Bone Meal, Peat Moss, Shrimp Meal, Fish Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Perlite, Lime, Mycorrhiza (sp?), Epsom Salt, and Perlite. I have to see how the outdoor plant finishes before I make any adjustments.

I use EarthJuice crystals for my pH down. I like it.

Back
Top Bottom