Any advice please!

Scray

Ok guys, I'm a first time outdoor grower in the U.K. We've had a pretty good run of weather so I bought some auto flower blackberry kush seeds. Germinated, them and then planted them outside on my rooftop balcony. All was going well up until about a week ago I noticed some small yellow spots appearing on the biggest leaves. The rest of the plant looks fine so I'm thinking is it down to too much sun or too much watering, maybe even some sort of nutrient deficiency? They are currently in Plagron light mix (as shown) and Also has a little bat guano mixed in before I planted. They do seem to be doing ok and growth has really exploded this last week or so, but the yellow spot really has me worried. Should I remove the leaves with yellow spot or leave it to play out and see what happens. As I say this is my first time outdoor so any advice would be appreciated.
420-magazine-mobile1547275845.jpg
420-magazine-mobile461201215.jpg
420-magazine-mobile305238685.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1148621996.jpg

Hey scray looks to me like a Nitrogen deficiency and possible over watering maybe ..The leaves are definitely a lighter green soo some nitrogen will help try a half dose of what ever you have with Nitrogen ..earth worm casting teas or cal /mag will help alot ..hope this helps out..cheers.. happy growing

Ok thanks, so should I remove the leaves with yellow spot or try the above and see how they react to it?

This looks like PH issues to me with some possible nute lock out because of it. The leaves do funky things with ph issues. The spots are probably cal/mag deficiency, but it might just be the lock out and not an actual deficiency.

Double check your ph and check your runoff ph as well.

You did not give us any grow room stats so this is all guessing until we can get more info.

Ok thanks, so should I remove the leaves with yellow spot or try the above and see how they react to it?
I would leave them on till ur issue is resolved soo you can see if it get worse or better ..could also be nute lock out if your ph is too high like goatweed said ..make sure you check the pH of the water before you water them aswell check the run off water to see where your at!

Ok thanks guys, I'll check the PH shortly to see if that is the case. And also look into the mag deficiency.

Looks like a nitrogen deficiency. I would try to keep the ph at 5.7-6.3 I had the same problem for awhile a random guy told me to do the same things and it worked itself out. If your city water is running high ph use a lemon squeeze to drop it till you are where it needs to be.

Back
Top Bottom