Any advice, tips or tricks to pass my DT is much appreciated

Pixe

Alright, I have about 7 to 9 days to pass a drug test to get hired at a job I really need. (Who doesn't though, right?) Unfortunately I have been smoking the green. The last time I smoked was last night- about 2 bowls out of the bong with 2 of my friends. The week before I smoked about once a day for 3/4 days, also about 2 bowls a session, also shared. I've been doing a lot of internet research on the subject and it's all a little confusing and hard to make sense of what has worked and what will never work- ex, niacin, herbal remedies, etc. I plan on working out every day until 2 days prior to my test, drinking plenty of fluids (cranberry juice as well), and making some trips to my local sauna. Should I invest in some of the detox drinks or any other supplements or just do what I'm doing and hope for the best? I am an occasional smoker, but have hit the pipe more frequently these past 2 weeks. I plan on buying drug tests and testing myself as well. My DT will be urinalysis.

Sorry for the rambling, I'm a little hyped up from my recent jog.

Also I am:
Female
230lbs
5'8 1/2"

Any advice is extremely appreciated. <3

You haven't left yourself much time. Substitution or using fake pee are about the best thing right now. No way you'll work that out in seven to nine days. You could try a massive dilution but they usually flag that stuff if it's severe. Just saying.

You haven't left yourself much time. Substitution or using fake pee are about the best thing right now. No way you'll work that out in seven to nine days. You could try a massive dilution but they usually flag that stuff if it's severe. Just saying.

I'm just trying to take this opportunity- this is the only window I have, and I didn't determine it- boss man did. You're right, I'll probably have a hard time trying to detox, but I'm going to do what I can and maybe I'll be surprised. I've looked into substitution, and I'm not sure if that's something I want to do- I want a job, not jail time. Thanks for the reply.

Synthetic urine is going to be your best bet. The heavier we are the more the thc metabolites stay in our fat cells. They slowly die over a month or can be burned off with exercise but it takes time. Your best bet is to buy some synthetic urine and practice a little to keep the temp right. Usually just nuking it for 10 seconds and storing it in your crotch is the best way. With synthetic you can practice all you want and it won't hurt the sample. Just be sure to keep it out of the sun.

hello i am new to the whole urine test and i am wondering on what the safe way to get my internal water ready for a test?? I am a social smoker and suffer from very bad migraines, but its has been almost 2 weeks since i last smoked anything and i have no clue when my DT will be, i already drink tons of water and green tea and cranberry juice but i an still a bit worried on my odds of passing, i have herd of tons of methods to pass both herbal and chemical, i would like to know of a good way to get ready for it before i take it. any advice would be great. XD

i am 5"11 and weigh 160
and i am a guy lol just to be honest

Hi Pixe,

I also believe that a synthetic like the Incognito belt would be your best bet. Since you are not giving anything of your own, then your past use does not matter.

However, if you do not want to go that route, the only other thing that I can suggest is a natural detox product like our One Shot Concentrate, however, I am afraid with only about a week clean, that this will not be enough time for your body to natural detox enough, so that the drink can cover the rest.

Hi Bluedutch,

The only things you can do naturally to speed up the elimination of toxins is sweat (either exercise or sauna) and drink lots of fluids. However, it is important that you stop doing that, about 2 days before your tests to allow your body to regulate the water content to avoid having an over-hydrated urine.

As long as you do not use again before your test, I believe a natural product like our One Shot Concentrate would work for your situation.

thank you for the info and i just might do that when i have the change, but after i pass i got to do something about these bad headaches I've having and aspirins are not helpin do you any advice with that??

thank you for the info and i just might do that when i have the change, but after i pass i got to do something about these bad headaches I've having and aspirins are not helpin do you any advice with that??
Thats one of the reasons why subbing with synthetic urine is your best bet. You can continue to take your medication. It just takes a little bit of practice to keep the sample within temp range.
Still hoping one of our sponsors will start selling some synthetic to help out people that shouldn't be forced to stop their medications just because some nazi doesn't want you to enjoy a pain free life.

Okay not sure if I'm doing this right but here it goes over the weekend I smoked some 4 hits off a 1 hitter. well of course I get a job offer and now have to do a DT. So at the advice of friend I just drank clear gelatine and a ton of H2o. If this works when do I take at home test? I rarely indulge but have this summer and wasn't working. I'm peeing like a Russian race horse in January. LOL I amy have up to next week to take test so I'm delaying it as long as possible.

Drinking tons of water days before a test does nothing as far as lowering levels of thc metabolites because thc is not water soluble. Every other drug is water soluble. Drinking a lot of water the morning of a test can help because it dilutes the level of thc metabolites in the urine but then the ph and creatine levels will be too low and it will show up on the test as diluted and you fail. Some of the what they call detox kits can help by adding the missing elements into the urine stream the morning of the test. But they should only be used if you're a light smoker. If you're a heavy or moderate smoker your best bet is subbing with synthetic urine or if you have friend that is ABSOLUTELY not taking ANY drugs you can use theirs.

Still hoping one of our sponsors will start selling some synthetic to help out people that shouldn't be forced to stop their medications just because some nazi doesn't want you to enjoy a pain free life.

Weed420 your wish has come through, we at TestNegative.com offer two different synthetic urine kits. As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout. TestNegative.com

Weed420 your wish has come through, we at TestNegative.com offer two different synthetic urine kits. As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout. TestNegative.com
Great job. Now someone should post a sticky on the proper way to use the kit and maintain proper temp ranges. There's lots of different ways to do it based on individual situations.

Back
Top Bottom