Any advice?

GAredbud621

So here's a pic of my dwarf low flyer @ 21 days I have fertilized her twice with a very diluted BC grow mix n the next week the bloom and I think it's just some burn from my nutes but I'm not sure the tips of a few of the leaves are a lil discolored n some of them look like they are being nibbled on by something but I kind of feel like it's from the nutes too can anybody tell me what they think Since then I have discontinued the nutes and I have been heavy watering every other day ok and how do I get photos to come up

So here's a pic of my dwarf low flyer @ 21 days I have fertilized her twice with a very diluted BC grow mix n the next week the bloom and I think it's just some burn from my nutes but I'm not sure the tips of a few of the leaves are a lil discolored n some of them look like they are being nibbled on by something but I kind of feel like it's from the nutes too can anybody tell me what they think Since then I have discontinued the nutes and I have been heavy watering every other day ok and how do I get photos to come up

Go here: Member Gallery The rest should be self explanatory. Your probably right about it being nute burn. Not sure on your pots but watch for over watering since its every other day. BEST thing you could do is start a grow journal on here. You will get solid advice from solid guys. GL on the grow! Pics!:thumb::welcome:

Back
Top Bottom