Any Advise For 1st Time Grow Of Cream & Pineapple Express Autoflowers?

Seniorweeder

Hey guys,, I just received my "Cream" and "Pineapple Express" auto flowering seeds from Growers Choice Seeds.. As soon as my current grow goes to harvest ( maybe 4 weeks or so),,,,I am trying my first attempt at these new strains.

I would greatly appreciate any input/advise on growing these strains,, mainly nute input and any tent conditions that may enhance the harvest quality. I will be trying my new "Mega Crop" nutes from the beginning! Thanks in advance guys!

Hey guys,, I just received my "Cream" and "Pineapple Express" auto flowering seeds from Growers Choice Seeds.. As soon as my current grow goes to harvest ( maybe 4 weeks or so),,,,I am trying my first attempt at these new strains.

I would greatly appreciate any input/advise on growing these strains,, mainly nute input and any tent conditions that may enhance the harvest quality. I will be trying my new "Mega Crop" nutes from the beginning! Thanks in advance guys!
Hey @Seniorweeder that's great news.
I've never grown those strains.
But I'm sure the parameters are all similar.
Lots of light energy.
Keep temps in low 80's.
Lots of air flow.
Rh 62 ish.
Feed properly.
Water when pots are dry, I assume your in soil.
I'd put Bokashi and insect frass in the soil before you pot the soil.
If you use air pots they are great for roots and explosive growth.
Hope it's a great grow. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @Seniorweeder that's great news.
I've never grown those strains.
But I'm sure the parameters are all similar.
Lots of light energy.
Keep temps in low 80's.
Lots of air flow.
Rh 62 ish.
Feed properly.
Water when pots are dry, I assume your in soil.
I'd put Bokashi and insect frass in the soil before you pot the soil.
If you use air pots they are great for roots and explosive growth.
Hope it's a great grow. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
Thank U soooooo much as always my grow friend "Bill284",,, will follow your guide lines as indicated buddy! And yes as always I am using my true and tested F.F.s coco-loco, and they are in "air pots",, only way to roll for me friend!

The pineapple express is indica dominant, and can get large for an autoflower (up to 55”), so lst may have to be done depending on vertical space. The cream is an indica dominant. Feed per manufacturers instructions or a little less, don’t forget calmag!
Thanks friend,, I think U meant to say the "Pineapple Express" is Sativa,, and yes based on height, will train accordingly,, I "ALWAYS" top after 4th node regardless of Strain and then do LST later on,, wish me luck. Thanks for your time!

Thanks friend,, I think U meant to say the "Pineapple Express" is Sativa,, and yes based on height, will train accordingly,, I "ALWAYS" top after 4th node regardless of Strain and then do LST later on,, wish me luck. Thanks for your time!
Yep, dyslexic brain, Sativa dominant.

For big autos with huge buds, I highly recommend coco or pure perlite hempy bucket and watering daily to runoff at about 900ppms once they start flowering. I have been growing autos for years. I find 18-6 works the best.

For big autos with huge buds, I highly recommend coco or pure perlite hempy bucket and watering daily to runoff at about 900ppms once they start flowering. I have been growing autos for years. I find 18-6 works the best.
Thanks sooooo much for your input "Perfect".... means a lot,, also "have a Merry Christmas my grow friend!

Back
Top Bottom