Any Aussie Recommended Seed Banks

Romulus

Are there any Aussies out there that can recommend a good seed bank.

I have tried 420 and got some seeds through, but that stopped. They say if it is stopped by customs you should get a letter, is that right??

I have also used Bonza, got one order through, waiting for another.

There is an Aussie Seed Bank, but the prices they want are triple or quadruple normal prices.

I am now trialing Bonza's Buddy system. It costs a little extra, but the freight it to an out of state address, then domestic mail to my place. It's tracked and you get one free resend.

I wish the government would not necessarily legalise it, but at least decriminalise it. It would save a lot of heartache

Mate I had one order get through with Bonza. 420 resent two orders but they did not turn up.

So, I will let you know how the 'buddy' system works from Bonza. I have considered going into business myself, lots of risk though, probably why they inflate the prices here, but they shouldn't raise it that high. When you think about it, you can get a heap of seeds from one crop.

Will keep you guys posted.

Yeah, I'm with you. I've personally considered setting up a FB page for Oz 420'rs. For people to VERY carefully discuss their needs and excesses..
There are so many business options due to our lack of supply/ availability.. FFS, I had to order a few E27 splitters online(that I'm still waiting for) because YOU CAN NOT BUY IN Oz..
are you QLD, Rom?
Checking your sig now. ;)

Yes mate I am in Queensland.

Everyone here try to rip people off. My local hydro shop has a mark up of over 100%. He claims it's quality. He wanted over a grand just for a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 m tent, a standard 600 w ballast, one globe, and an extractor fan. I bout the same for $450 online.
Even his nutrients are expensive.

I have bought off Bonza twice now and no problem...super fast and super discrete.

Some hydro stores are a rip off yet do your home work and be educated. Most of what I buy is on ebay, the only time buy from a store is when I need it now or it's too big to go through the post.

Hope it helps and an aussie seed bank would be ace!

It is like running the gauntlet but it is what it is...it's good to know there are other reliable seed banks so I'll have to check out herbies asap.

I didn't really like ozstoners too much but this site has given me tonnes of info and support.

Back
Top Bottom