Any country folk out there?

retribusive

Where i'm from me and my buddies smoke and smoke and smoke with nothing around but pure natural woods. haylofts, cows, small bee farm, fires, just a whole bunch of craziness. All with the natural world given to us.

who else kicks back to the wilderness? any stories?

Hey...Yeah I have a ton of storys.
I grew up near Boulder Colorado...There were times I would get high with my friends in the monutains then do something fun like climb a near by wild apple tree wearing only shoes and cut off jeans in the middle of the night.
Or perhaps the time we got high an tipped an old out-house over and was shot with rock salt from the old farmer that lived there.
Or putting the Sinclair Dinosaur in the town parks fishing pond and having it on the front page of our local paper as a monster ...lol..as it sunk to its neck & head, hump and tip of the tail...

I'm from southeast missouri and have a symphony of peep frogs,crickets,and whipperwills to put me to sleep.As for the the old days we drag raced by the air port,partied on the river bank(some times in the river),and we only had one cop so being bad was pretty easy.:hookah::nicethread:

Yep there's only one cop in my town too. A firehouse, a tavern, a city hall, and a general store. The herb definitely strengthens my appreciation for the planet we live on.

The little town i lived in is not as small as when i was younger thats why i live out here in the country.We got a stop light about 10 yrs ago and its just expanded way to much for me to enjoy.

Grew up in the boondocks of Florida, but it became over populated in the past ten years. I mean, what do you expect for the Sailfish capitol of the world. Ever get high and go Scuba-Diving?:high-five:

here in the carolinas, we enjoy our beaches, mountains, and city. but enough of the travel info. i enjoy going fishing, shooting, summertime sun and warm waters, lots places to go car shows ,festivals, shooting billards, and the most sitting outside with a good beer and some great smoke, watching the day end.

I grew up in the deep sticks and live on the edge of them now.

I remember being shocked when the town I went to HS in got a stoplight.

I had a "Tater Salad" night in that town when I was 18 and just of HS. I got arrested for public intoxication walking home from a bar. The town had eight cops,I knew all of them.

The arresting officer,my old Pony League football coach,is typing up the arrest form. He goes "Name." I look at him like he's nuts, and go, "Ron,you've known me since I was 8." I says "I know,but the damned gubmint makes us ask now."

Then he called my Mom to let her know where I was and what timed to pick me up in the morning.

We've had some really nice porch sittin' weather here lately.Big glass of sweet tea,home-made chocolate chip cookies and my peep frogs,oh and a big ol' fatty.Smoke on weed warriors,smoke on.:tokin::tokin::tokin:

I was born out in So. Cal, but raised a great portion of my life in the South. Funny thing, Adapting was nuts, but over time my family roots "kicked in" or was that the thai and hash oil? either way, We used to go fishing..

For about a year, did not understand that fishing was not the objective of the trips. In hind sight, I have to laugh at me too.. Finally, It hit me while on an "oil soaked" high, that the purpose was to get away from everyone and just relax with some good gonja, some brews and good company. The fish was a Bonus Trip...

Ever Since, I missed the days of sittin on the Tallahatchee bridges, or under them in a small john boat, drifting off to where ever the current took us; with our poles in the water.. The greatest trip I can ever recall (in portions of my recollections) was fishing and watching an Eagle flying with a snake in his clutches, swinging violently in the trees to keep the snake off balance. That was the best fishing trip ever.....

My Mom is from Humboldt, When I was younger (Before I started smoking) I spent a lot of time in the woods up there, I feel a real connection to it. At the age of 13 My Grand Mother died, So we moved up to the woods to start remodeling the house. Its a nice 5 Acre lot with prime grow area :) (Its my dream to grow a few plants up there). Now I ran around and played in those woods when I was little.

I still enjoy going to the beach and smoking or I enjoy going into the boonies and smoking and hanging out with the guys. Here in SC there's a lot of nice spots, For example theres a spot where you drive for 10 minutes, Get to the top of the mountains and can see across the bay. When we graduated we all drove up there, Sat in the back of my truck smoked a few bowls enjoyed some bears and lived life.

im n sc for now but moving up north to mass man i hope they legalize it in 2012

I live 175 miles from the nearest Walmart/Kmart or McDonalds/Wendys any of that shit..:amen:
No stops lights, only 1 gas station and we only have 50 miles of road in the summer, 27 miles in winter is that enough country for you... :hmmmm:
We wont even talk about the wildlife that walk through my yard...:peacetwo:

MV... :popcorn:

lmao thats the best tho no 1 bothers u no 1 snoopin around

Back
Top Bottom