Any different between these two

That is total bull shit, you get what you pay for.
Compare watts of light!

Don't use LED's but the same holds true!
Compare before you buy.

I did all the research before buying $2000 worth of lights and @Budget LED was a better deal. the lights are amazing. also HLG didn't even have a black friday sale so FUCK THEM! sorry lol

again you get what you pay for, and don't believe the watts they post look at the real wattage used.
Compare them to HPS, CMH and other lighting.
I do not use led's, I am a 315W CMH guy, but used led's in the past.

again you get what you pay for, and don't believe the watts they post look at the real wattage used.
Compare them to HPS, CMH and other lighting.
I do not use led's, I am a 315W CMH guy, but used led's in the past.
Man, it sounds like you think you're talking about blurples. we're not talking about blurples. the specs are advertised true for both budget led and hlg.

Man, it sounds like you think you're talking about blurples. we're not talking about blurples. the specs are advertised true for both budget led and hlg.

Don't know blurples, so what are the true Watts of light?

Any different between these two beside price. Budget series 3 red spec hlg 550 v2rspec.

Thanks for considering us. There are some differences. Ours uses the LM301H diode instead of the lm301b (our series 2 use this diode). Ours also includes UV and 730nm. HLG has the dust covers on the middle molex connectors. Plus they add the 3 way connector on the back.

Our kit draws between 490 and 502 watts from the wall. Hence the +/- variance we add to the wattage draw.

YOu are a seller? Sounds like it.
Don't know blurples, so what are the true Watts of light?
and no i'm not a seller. do you have stonks in light bulbs? lmao

omg i'm tired of you light bulb guys coming into threads that are CLEARLY a discussion about led, like you guys take it personally that the lights you choose to use are outdated. just have a look at the specs for yourself.

Not getting on your shit dude, just said you have to compare Wattage in LEDs. Why are Budget LED's cheaper? That is the question. I don't give a shit if you want to spend how you spend.

Not getting on your shit dude, just said you have to compare Wattage in LEDs. Why are Budget LED's cheaper? That is the question. I don't give a shit if you want to spend how you spend.
the same reason hlg didn't have a black friday sale and budget did. hlg doesn't think they need our business. a company that is gonna work hard for your dollar is the winner here.

With all due respect, the price difference has many variables. We started back in late 2018. We have to balance competition and because we dont have the name in the marketplace they do.

Our product is top notch. We are an honest, Veteran owned company. We also arent greedy people. Our mission is to offer high performance lighting for a more affordable price by simply not margin hiking our customers.

Everyone have a great holiday.

Any different between these two beside price. Budget series 3 red spec hlg 550 v2rspec.

I just stumbled across this and have a few points of info!

HLG- costly/unfriendly staff/ lower grade Samsung diodes/ lower wattage draw

Budget- Affordable/ super friendly staff/ high grade Samsung diodes/ higher wattage draw

I run multiple Budget boards from the 120w/250W/500w
All are impeccable lights and have improved my garden hands down.

The wattage shown is true wattage and I have a “WATT” meter and video of that if you want to see. I’m currently running at 490W and my garden this round smoking my HPS setup from last time.

CMH/HPS are being beat out by LEDs these days and as the market improves people and commercial growers are all switching over to the next generation!

HPS has been around for a long time but new generation LEDS are blowing them away period

Sounds like someone here would be able to provide me with some information on the Budget LED lights. Knowing little about LED lights if I am purchasing a 250 watt light what is the difference between Red spec and not. I'm opting for dimmable, and 3500 spectrum as they will be used for full cycle. Any information will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Sounds like someone here would be able to provide me with some information on the Budget LED lights. Knowing little about LED lights if I am purchasing a 250 watt light what is the difference between Red spec and not. I'm opting for dimmable, and 3500 spectrum as they will be used for full cycle. Any information will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Red is for flowering, I'd get the red myself....and for sure get dimmable

3500k is great for veg and Flower all in one, and adding the Red will help in flowering like I mentioned before

All I use is QB lights..love them

Red is for flowering, I'd get the red myself....and for sure get dimmable

3500k is great for veg and Flower all in one, and adding the Red will help in flowering like I mentioned before

All I use is QB lights..love them
Thanks so much Chris. What is the purpose of the light that is non-red is it better for just vegging? I'm just wondering and trying to get the full picture.

None red for veg, like 3500k or 4000k even better
Red in 2700 or 3000k for Flower

Up till recently, like all mine, none had Red added to the boards, so it's kinda new in that respect

Back
Top Bottom