Any good 3 part organic nutrients around?

safeman

been using Humbolt County's Own ( a great line) - thought it was an organic 3 part - believe there are some small amounts of chemical in it ? anyone know ? KNow there is a advanced nutrients 3 part "PH" perfect line, which is very good but since then switched to organic growing _ Peace

been using Humbolt County's Own ( a great line) - thought it was an organic 3 part - believe there are some small amounts of chemical in it ? anyone know ? KNow there is a advanced nutrients 3 part "PH" perfect line, which is very good but since then switched to organic growing _ Peace
Most true organic folks don’t use traditional “nutrients”, instead brew teas.

There have been a few... including myself, that are switching from organic, to trying out GLN Mega Crop. So far I am highly impressed.

@Emilya just finished up her MC grow, and she is probably the biggest fan of organics... she might know of a few, or have some good advice.

Small amounts of chemicals are in organics by definition. It has been pointed out to me over and over again that many of the forms that our nutrients naturally come in, are chemicals. So, by growing organically, are you simply wishing to get rid of anything artificial, such as all the chelated nutrients that need a certain pH range to become mobile? There are organic (natural) nutrient lines out there, and one of the best lines is General Organics.

But, does this make what you are doing an organic grow where the plants are making all the decisions, or are you still feeding out of a bottle, artificially, using organic (not synthetic) ingredients?

There is a big difference in feeding from a bottle, no matter how organic it might be, and actually loading your soil up with every chemical element that our plants are going to need, and then setting forth an army of microbes specialized in supplying those nutrients to the plants as they request them. My organic grows are a combination of organic minerally enriched soil, and constant incoming stream of live microbes and the use of natural home made nutrient supplements made from organic materials around me, such as dandelions, egg shells and banana peels.

It took me an entire grow before she could beat this concept in my head. I built the soil with all of the necessary minerals to push it through the grow, but I kept feeding it bottle nutes.
Finally I understood the concept, and started focusing on feeding microbes vs. the plant.

Small amounts of chemicals are in organics by definition. It has been pointed out to me over and over again that many of the forms that our nutrients naturally come in, are chemicals. So, by growing organically, are you simply wishing to get rid of anything artificial, such as all the chelated nutrients that need a certain pH range to become mobile? There are organic (natural) nutrient lines out there, and one of the best lines is General Organics.

But, does this make what you are doing an organic grow where the plants are making all the decisions, or are you still feeding out of a bottle, artificially, using organic (not synthetic) ingredients?

There is a big difference in feeding from a bottle, no matter how organic it might be, and actually loading your soil up with every chemical element that our plants are going to need, and then setting forth an army of microbes specialized in supplying those nutrients to the plants as they request them. My organic grows are a combination of organic minerally enriched soil, and constant incoming stream of live microbes and the use of natural home made nutrient supplements made from organic materials around me, such as dandelions, egg shells and banana peels.

What about this one - Myco-Chum by Plant Success - it's a from start to finish has fishhydrate, kelp, humic acid and molasses, Thinking on brewing some "Triacontanol" it's a natural growth stimulator

It took me an entire grow before she could beat this concept in my head. I built the soil with all of the necessary minerals to push it through the grow, but I kept feeding it bottle nutes.
Finally I understood the concept, and started focusing on feeding microbes vs. the plant.

That's were it is at "microbes" in relation to rooting and soil. Most 3 part chemical nutes have one part a "micro" mix

Myco-Chum by Plant Success
read carefully... this stuff is not fertilizer for your plants... it is food for your microbes. Using this stuff is assuming that you have a self sustaining living soil situation where your microbes are thriving, multiplying furiously and all is going well. This stuff is like go juice for the microherd, to invigorate them and keep them strong.
If you are growing using a living organic soil (LOS style) that is self sustaining, usually requiring at least 15 gallon permanent containers, this is the product you want, but it would not work well in organic grows such as mine where I use 1/3 super soil that has been enriched and the rest just regular good quality potting soil. My microbes are not self sustaining, so I need a constant stream of them coming in via teas or microbial injection products. The product you suggested would be great, temporarily... but my microbes are short lived, and would only benefit from this feeding burst temporarily, feeding on that stuff instead of solely what I have put in my supersoil. I have no need to give my microbes vitamins and food so they continue on in the soil, because I know that they can't... so I just keep the microbes coming in at a furious pace. Instead of that product, let me suggest RealGrower's Recharge... all the healthy microbes you would ever need, in a mix and pour fashion.

wish i had the situation to try LOS. good conversations here ..
Build a soil and get a good compost tea recipe. Really good quality smoke.
I’m mixing a mica product with my MC.
I just don’t have anything to compare to.

I can give you ideas.... just expensive and time consuming to do it my way. No offense to Em, but I wasn’t impressed at all with recharge, but I was also using a product that was 4x the cost.

I can give you ideas.... just expensive and time consuming to do it my way. No offense to Em, but I wasn’t impressed at all with recharge, but I was also using a product that was 4x the cost.
Keep in mind that I ran my entire last organic run on nothing but Recharge, and it ended up being an award winning grow. The stuff works very well in my opinion.... and my general overall evaluation of the product after the grow was: this product has now made true organic gardening available to anyone, without needing any knowledge of teas. Just mix and pour, and the microbes do an amazing job.
Adam, did you use the full 1tsp dosage all through?

Keep in mind that I ran my entire last organic run on nothing but Recharge, and it ended up being an award winning grow. The stuff works very well in my opinion.... and my general overall evaluation of the product after the grow was: this product has now made true organic gardening available to anyone, without needing any knowledge of teas. Just mix and pour, and the microbes do an amazing job.
Yes, I followed the directions. They actually produce it 30 minutes north of me in Ft Collins CO. I called their people because I thought I had gotten a bad batch.

You have to remember I was comparing it to URB, and premium EWC/compost brews, so my standards were set high.

This SumaGrow that I found seems to be proving itself. 1/4 cost of URB, same scientist.

read carefully... this stuff is not fertilizer for your plants... it is food for your microbes. Using this stuff is assuming that you have a self sustaining living soil situation where your microbes are thriving, multiplying furiously and all is going well. This stuff is like go juice for the microherd, to invigorate them and keep them strong.
If you are growing using a living organic soil (LOS style) that is self sustaining, usually requiring at least 15 gallon permanent containers, this is the product you want, but it would not work well in organic grows such as mine where I use 1/3 super soil that has been enriched and the rest just regular good quality potting soil. My microbes are not self sustaining, so I need a constant stream of them coming in via teas or microbial injection products. The product you suggested would be great, temporarily... but my microbes are short lived, and would only benefit from this feeding burst temporarily, feeding on that stuff instead of solely what I have put in my supersoil. I have no need to give my microbes vitamins and food so they continue on in the soil, because I know that they can't... so I just keep the microbes coming in at a furious pace. Instead of that product, let me suggest RealGrower's Recharge... all the healthy microbes you would ever need, in a mix and pour fashion.

Have a few small packs around some were, - Yea this is a god product HEY check this one out "HB-101" use this regular with feeding Sample pack of 4 (1 per gallon) for $1.00 I use this when flushing, ect Found Re-charge thru "DudeGrow.com" a great podcast Soil is FF's : Ocean Forest and Happy Frog. a good LOS ? and tea mix ?

Build-a-Soil has great stuff (have used them ) - Getting the "stuff" for Triacontanol at Kelp4Less (alfalfa meal, enzymes and humic acid)

[/QUOTE
do you use two different tea's ? one for veg and one for flower ? before you started to use re-charge

They are all through my last few organic grow journals, or you can buy the best book out there that includes this information. The book that finally gave me the confidence to brew my own teas and go fully organic was "True Living Organics" The Ultimate Guide to Growing All-Natural Marijuana Indoors, by The Rev.

These recipes will require you have have quite a few raw ingredients on hand as there are no good shortcuts to making a proper tea at the proper time... You also can not take shortcuts with your air pump... an aquarium pump will NOT do it. If you are one who cuts corners and takes shortcuts, brewing teas is not for you... but all is not lost...

you can just go with Recharge, or any other microbial inoculation product that gives you so many of every kind of microbe you might need, that you don't need to specialize in growing specific microbes just for that phase in a tea... its all in there all the time.

Back
Top Bottom