Any help gladly accepted!

Thanks for the words of wisdom keepORgreen and lootznbootz ill let you know what I decide and what the outcome is. yo velk I'm from south east Canada ha let me know how you get on I would love to know.

HI and welcome to :420:.
YOu can check out our journals (see signatures under our posts) Many of us are from "Canada" :)

I grew mine from clones. I was not prepared for the amount of vegetation I ended up with and I'm certain I could get as much bud from 4 plants as I will from the 8 in bloom right now. I was hedging my bets. Being a first-time grower, I expected some issues and figured maybe I'd end up with four good ones. Had I not been in a scrog, I would have pulled the two plants where the mite problem started and would be better off now. That being said, it is obvious I will get some good bud from even the two most compromised plants, and would be surprised if I get less than a pound altogether from this grow. Installing a light-mover was a good move as was going with two Mars II 900's instead of a single 1000 or 1200.

What led setup would I need for a small 2x2x4 tent with 7 or 8 girls?? Any advice thanks guys.

A DIY 4 to 6 COB system would kill a 600 watt HPS. You would use half the power, 1/8th of the heat and produce 20-30% more. Plus you get less leaf and denser buds with LED COB's.

Here's a side by side.
This guy got twice as much from LED vs a 1000w HID.

4X The Yield of HPS!!! 500W LED vs 1200W HPS Grow-Off by Cannabis Training University - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom