Any help gladly accepted!

JJFirsttime

Hi everyone! I'm new to all this. It feels abit like the old bill (police) are going to kick my door down lol. I'm on my 2nd grow. well my first was autos. Iv got a small tent 2x2x4 with ten Dream machine with a 600w hps. one week in any help/advice would be kindly accepted.:thumb::420::thanks:

Good luck with your grow. You should make a journal so everyone can follow.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks man I might. I'm still abit worried about how safe this site is? or maybe iv been smoking too much or not enough. Ha:thumb:

lol I know its just me being para. I just cant help but think BIG BROUTHER is watching us lol thanks for the reply jimmyjames905 I see you have been on here a while, Any advice for a novice.:thanks:

It's a new world dawning! After being paranoid for the last 40 years, my state has legalized rec/medical and I'm sure it's just a matter of time before the rest of the country (and the rest of the world) joins the parade! I'm no longer looking over my shoulder. Oh, that's right, I'm still in my back yard.

lol I know its just me being para. I just cant help but think BIG BROUTHER is watching us lol thanks for the reply jimmyjames905 I see you have been on here a while, Any advice for a novice.:thanks:

Ya. Ditch the HPS and go with LED COB. Just kidding. Though it would save you an arm and a leg in electricity and humidity.

Hi its 62x62x124 sorry we are in funny money over here in UK lol. thanks for any help

I'm from uk lol I mean canada . my tent is 150x90widex200 cm tall and I have 8 in there had ten but was a bit tight unles small strains under 2x Mars hydro 900w LEDs so maybe less than 8 as when they get big may get crowded

Im trying for 4 plus 3 smaller ones about a month behind, in a 2'7" x 2'7" with a scrog.

So i cant say its too much

But...

I can say your gunna have to stay on top of them and train the hell out of them to make it work.

And i wouldnt veg longer than like 2 or 3 weeks unless i was doing a scrog like i am now.

Im no pro by any means but i have dealt with tons of problems from overgrowing my space.

Which is why if you look at my current grow im doing so much to stay on top of it

Im sure it could be done tho lol

You will be surprised how fast they fill the available space. An expert I trust said yield is not about the number of plants. Light and space are more important.

Thanks for the words of wisdom keepORgreen and lootznbootz ill let you know what I decide and what the outcome is. yo velk I'm from south east Canada ha let me know how you get on I would love to know.

Back
Top Bottom