Any help with light colored gal and timescale

Helpaguyout

So a rough guide is that thes will hit 8 weeks flower on the 10th which is when id start flushing. Previous runs of this gal has been ready at about 9.5 weeks but i think they look behind, what you think..

Also as u can see in the pics 1 of them is alot paler than the others what could be causing this
Feed is monkey nutriants full line in the required dose
Ph is about 5.7-6.1
Temps around 28c night temps 23c(ish)
Cheers

IMG_20211127_102233.jpg

IMG_20211127_102218.jpg

IMG_20211127_102213.jpg

IMG_20211127_102208.jpg

So a rough guide is that thes will hit 8 weeks flower on the 10th which is when id start flushing. Previous runs of this gal has been ready at about 9.5 weeks but i think they look behind, what you think..

Also as u can see in the pics 1 of them is alot paler than the others what could be causing this
Feed is monkey nutriants full line in the required dose
Ph is about 5.7-6.1
Temps around 28c night temps 23c(ish)
Cheers
Hey @Helpaguyout you forgot the pics?

Stay safe
Bill

... you forgot the pics?
Yes, a photograph or two is all most would need to see and be able to start figuring out what might be going wrong if anything actually is not right.

Keep in mind that the Monkey Nutrient products are made in the UK and only available there and in most of Europe. From what I saw when looking up the company the nutrient line is meant for hydroponic growing. If that is the case then you will have to let the hydro growers know all the details such as type of hydro grow, etc.

Posting the link to the companies web site is not allow unless they are actually one of the sponsors of the 420magazine.com web site.

Nar can be used in soil as i am
I do not know what 'Nar' is or means. Taking a guess I believe that you are mentioning that the Monkey Nutrients can be used for soil growing.

The question now is whether it is best to use a pH level of 6.1 meant for hydroponic growing while in a natural type of soil mix as you are doing right now. Or, do you have to raise the pH up to 6.3 just like the recommendation would be when using soil nutrients in a natural soil.

The light one looks like a healthier color, the others look way too dark (flirting with nitrogen toxicity maybe? That would slow you down, for sure.)
Thanks for the reply
The lighter 1 is behind id say this gall is quite dark in colour and the pics don't do justice atall
The lighter 1s leaves are slightly crispy with a little burn and pointing up asif praying

Well that was kind of my point, you are asking about the problems the light colored one has, which it clearly does have some problems - I was pointing out that the others are possibly getting ready to have (similar or worse) problems as well, because nitrogen toxicity causes problems, like nutrient lockouts. I don't know your nutrient line, but if you can cut the Nitrogen back for those dark plants, you probably should, asap.

Back
Top Bottom