Any idea what this is?

doublejointed

hey folks i have a question about what i have here...i got a bag from someone i have never dealt with before. it was a good price and it looks real good...but the smell is like nothing i have ever smelled before,but then again i'm not up to date with all the new strains out there...the smell is a very strong piney smell almost like pinesol floor cleaner, the taste is kind of a mix of 7 up and a pine tree... heres some pics

DSCN14884.JPG

DSCN14873.JPG

Re: any idea what this is ??

but as far as the taste and smell i have no clue maybe it never had the nutes flushed out before it was harvested, i heard that can leave a foul taste

thanks capo...the guy in the video described it as a pinesol smell and thats definitely what it has, it is a bit dry and not as sticky as one would like....but it was cheep and it's a good buzz. i was just paranoid that maybe someone had dropped it in a bucket of floor cleaner...lol

Hi mate,
Look we can sit here and say it could be this or that for hours!! When people dont give specific strain names of what the weed is, it makes it nearly impossible to guess. There are so many cross strains and such that its really hard. As long as it gets you stoned call it " GREAT WEED ".. Lol.. Anyway soz i not much help to you .
Smokemup

I so feel you, bu there are so many diff strains with different smells and taste. I even hae a purple one that doesnt have the ank wet smell. Smells more like a fresh cherry blossom and that one is my fave!!
Glad I could help a bit!!

Hi mate,
Look we can sit here and say it could be this or that for hours!! When people dont give specific strain names of what the weed is, it makes it nearly impossible to guess. There are so many cross strains and such that its really hard. As long as it gets you stoned call it " GREAT WEED ".. Lol.. Anyway soz i not much help to you .
Smokemup

That and the the fact that probably 80% of people who say the strain arnt saying the real strain. Be it because they didnt actually know, or maybe they did know but wanted to upsale you, or something else.

Makes it were only a grower you really trust and possibly a dispensary you really trust are your only reliable options to really know the strain you are smoking. But even a grower could be wrong (unless he was the original strain creator its always possible), then a dispensary has multiple ways to be wrong.

I mean if someone asks me what strain I gave them I would tell them. But its always possible the place I got it from was mistaken because where they got the seeds from was mistaken or lied. Its a vicious cycle :D.

Back
Top Bottom