Any ideas on how to make my stem stronger

romulanog

so im on my first grow outdoors and i was wondering if anyone on here knew how to get your plant to grow a larger stem. ive seen many pics on here and the plants have such thick stems the stems on my plants seem to be thinner, i was wandering if there was any way to strenthen/thicken the stems.

i will take it to note thanks for the advice xbox:smokin:

manually shaking the stalk helps too.

also you could take the stem in your hands in various places, and squeeze it slightly until you here a lil "crunch", make sure not to actually snap the stem, but the crunch you hear is the inner cell wall, when it heals it will strengthen the stem and also allow better uptake of nutrients,
ability to use nutrients faster = bigger, healthier overall plant

Vitamin B will do it along with air movement. I never touch my plants except to rotate and thats from the cube or pot. Air movement is key but you also must have all the base nutrients and it doesen't hurt to add B vitamins. I do not mean from GNC or a fitness shop. I am talking about Superthrive or similar additives. Some strains like Train Wreck are notorious for skinny stalks and it can also just boil down to what you are growing. :goodluck:

thanks everyone for the advice i hope the stem comes out strong as i see on everyone pics and i will try all methods to see how it goes and post updates and pics soon.:morenutes:

so im on my first grow outdoors and i was wondering if anyone on here knew how to get your plant to grow a larger stem. ive seen many pics on here and the plants have such thick stems the stems on my plants seem to be thinner, i was wandering if there was any way to strenthen/thicken the stems.

how old are your plants?

well i am just starting off with 4 plants for now one is a unknown strain that is 49days old and the other 2 are clones that i got from the medical shop that are a week old my last plant that i got is 2weeks old and is a og strain.

lst by super croping leaves and stems. rotation or sheet metal around the plant for max lighting on the back side. spray with setzer, wind and swear by folair w/ floralicious plus every 10 days. tarantula/ and pirahna good fungus and bacteria for less chance of stressful conditions like over watering, lack of water, and supercropping/ lst.
i did this to my plants outside and they grew over 6 feet. nypd. i picked the wrong plant to grow outside because it gets too tall 8+ feet easy. was going over my fence and stanking up the neighborhood on hot days. had to cut them down for being too obvious.
took like 25 clones and grew inside on 12/12. i still had three months till harvest but i was soooooo paranoid

Back
Top Bottom