Any ideas on set-up for a 4x2x8 closet?

SuPaStanky88

Im living in TN and my pops and is in AZ and medical MJ just got legalized and is wanting to grow in my closet in my old room. I have some Bubble-gum Kush seeds and some OG Kush seeds. So Im looking for something cheap and easy for him but will be produce good product?

I purchased a Black & Decker tool shed, lined with Mylar, PC fans and the adjustable shelves are great for starts, veg & flowering low growing plants. Recently upgraded the cabinet with more fans and a HPS light and moved the veg to a closet lined with Mylar and a curtain made from a couple of those reflective blankets they sell for camping.
I also live in Az, the hard part from May to November is keeping the heat down, so lots of fans help. Cooler air & CO2 collect at the bottom so a small fan blowing up works great. Ventilation at the top keeps the heat down and an oscillating fan in the middle keeps the plants strong.
Fluorescent lights produce a lot less heat, but to get the fat tight flowers, you really need the HPS. I use a 150 watt for 2 plants for flowering and it works well.
Hope this helps, Regards Deacn

Back
Top Bottom