Any ideas on this strain?

atthehelm

I bred this random unknown strain that I had popped a mom and a dad from a while ago and have a pile of them from that skeet skeet- so here we are looking at these weird non serrated little fan leaf parts an indicator??- more about her flowers- loooooong- 9-11 weeks smells like a new car and orange peels- super head rush high and she's covered in red hair
420-magazine-mobile2147290120.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It definitely seems to be a hybrid BC it seems to have both indica and sativa traits. Some leaves seem broad and new growth looks like sativa traits but maybe my eyes are fucking with me BC I am using my well grown meds

Sent from my Robin using --------

It definitely seems to be a hybrid BC it seems to have both indica and sativa traits. Some leaves seem broad and new growth looks like sativa traits but maybe my eyes are fucking with me BC I am using my well grown meds

Sent from my Robin using --------

. you're right it's got some broad leaves and new growth is longer sativa . ing - and her affects confirm your suspicion!

6e1c82b681ac3fbce184a6d9dc0b3978.jpg

Getting asymmetrical growth now- only a week or so until she (hopefully) shows me her goods then I'll clone and throw her into flower

Back
Top Bottom