Any ideas what I am doing wrong

Lik2smoke

Everything was going good for a while and now the last week I have had some issues with yellowing leaves, so I have just used plain water, been on a bubbler for 3 days to remove cholorine. They are in veg state and one just started 12/12 last week.....any ideas, I don't know if I locked something out...
image14827.jpg
image14828.jpg
:volcano-smiley:

Can you give us more information?

How to Ask for Grow Support

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

Looks like an N, MG and maybe a zinc def. I find it hard to tell the difference without having the leaf in front of me. But I think it's one of them 3

Looks like N problems coud be deficent. it could also be locked out . Not sure what the white stuff on top of soil is but I've had lock out issues before from too much calcium. ( I spinkled ground eggshell on top of soill)

It's a white widow in soil, I have a grow journal just don't know how to link to my signature ..
In soil , grow box 4x4x2 with 14 cfl bulbs.
Just seems like everytime I feed them I have a leaf problem.. I use 1/4 strength of jobes ..
I stopped the miricle grow cause I thought it was to high in Nitrogen... Any ideas.... You have given me some answers in the past,,, Thanks

Soil is just organic potting mix , no additives to the soil,with some perelite added
Thanks for the help, will try and post new pixs tonight

Just seems like everytime I feed them I have a leaf problem.. I use 1/4 strength of jobes ..

Sounds like you are under feeding which is causing leaf def's.

Should be on near full rate application by now to be honest !

leavedeficiencies22.jpg

Thanks for the info, I thought I was over feeding it and that's why I stopped and used just water
Will have to make up a new batch tonight

Thanks for the info, I thought I was over feeding it and that's why I stopped and used just water
Will have to make up a new batch tonight

I didn't see a single mention of PH. Do not feed your plants until you have verified your PH is in range. That's why I posted the link and form to fill out for accurate grow support.

PH lockout will exhibit identical symptoms of a deficiency.

In my opinion, you need to build up a proper soil mix, wait for it to cook (not really cooking, just letting everything break down). A proper soil mix will give all the nutrients it needs, without the need to mess with PH. If you are feeding it in soil, you need to adjust the PH of your solution every single time it gets fed.

Look into Super Soils, Organic Soil mixes or Doc Bud's high brix on this site. Soil is simple once it gets going, but has a bit of a start up cost and process.

Buying a random bag of Organic Soil, or Soil mix, is not enough for this type of plant.

I checked PH and the PH straight out of tap is between 7.2-7.4, am using a test kit
When fertilizer is added the PH is 6.6
Runoff is about 6..... Remember I am using a color chart with a range.. Thanks
Which one should I be paying attention to?
Thanks for the help this site is awesome

Back
Top Bottom