Any ideas what is up with these leaves?

MGD420

Just wondering if anybody has any ideas as to what is going on with these leaves on my plant.

20210130_212113.jpg

20210130_212105.jpg

20210130_212048.jpg

Looks like a previously fimmed leaf that has now grown out, could it be from lst?

If not one of the above then I’m guessing you have pests or hungry elves stalking your greenery

Haven't fimmed or topped at least not intentionally anyway. I was using lst until yesterday but have let the plants loose to try allow them to spread out as they're quite bushy.
Have been told it's to do with the plants growing could be genetic but have nothing to worry over. I did give the plants a quick look over and couldn't see anything crawling on or under the leaves I checked but I know pests aren't always that noticeable to begin with.

Looks like those leaves may have gotten a tiny bit damaged when they were little things, and the damage has grown with the leaf...I don't think anything's eating on it- the damage doesn't look like critters did it...

Looks like those leaves may have gotten a tiny bit damaged when they were little things, and the damage has grown with the leaf...I don't think anything's eating on it- the damage doesn't look like critters did it...
Thanks. I did look around the plant and under the leaves but obviously couldn't inspect every leaf/stem but I couldn't see any signs of critters, I enitially though it was a caterpillar and saying to myself how the f**k did it manage to get in the tent.

I'll keep an eye on the plant and see if anymore holes appear and will post more pics if it gets worse.

Back
Top Bottom