Any Ideas?

MasterLynxx

Just wondering what the Gardner thought might be wrong with these???
Image382.jpg
Image381.jpg
Image380.jpg

Re: Any Ideas???

What was done to them previously to make them do that.....what are your conditions, watering schedule and nutrients....?

To me it looks almost as my ladies did when I mistakenly sprayed them with Neem with the Lights on....It stared with the leaves looking curled under like that and waxy, and resulted in yellowing and death of some of the fans as in your photos....did you spray them?

The distorted look of the fans in your photo, almost looks like my Chemband plant that was infested with fungus gnat larvae....they were eating the hell out of my roots and messing up my plant, and the leaves looked very warped, rough and distorted like that... do you have any soil infestations... wet the soil a little and use a spoon to sift thru the top 1" of the soil..if you see little clear/white worm looking things you got fungus gnat larvae..see anything??

Have you checked your soil PH? I would definitely check this among the first things. This seems to be a common cause of plant issues and is pretty easy to fix with a ph balance flush....

Sagging leaves could be over watering???

The yellowed/white tips look like they resemble a nute burn?

These are my thoughts based on some sites with photo diagnosis of plant nutrient issues.... I am a 1st time grower though, so I don't have much experience yet, hope that this helps!!

good luck to your ladies full recovery!!

Re: Any Ideas???

Thanks bro, Check out my "Not just another gardener" posts in the grower's forum, which you did, for the questions and answers.
What was done to them previously to make them do that.....what are your conditions, watering schedule and nutrients....?

To me it looks almost as my ladies did when I mistakenly sprayed them with Neem with the Lights on....It stared with the leaves looking curled under like that and waxy, and resulted in yellowing and death of some of the fans as in your photos....did you spray them?

The distorted look of the fans in your photo, almost looks like my Chemband plant that was infested with fungus gnat larvae....they were eating the hell out of my roots and messing up my plant, and the leaves looked very warped, rough and distorted like that... do you have any soil infestations... wet the soil a little and use a spoon to sift thru the top 1" of the soil..if you see little clear/white worm looking things you got fungus gnat larvae..see anything??

Have you checked your soil PH? I would definitely check this among the first things. This seems to be a common cause of plant issues and is pretty easy to fix with a ph balance flush....

Sagging leaves could be over watering???

The yellowed/white tips look like they resemble a nute burn?

These are my thoughts based on some sites with photo diagnosis of plant nutrient issues.... I am a 1st time grower though, so I don't have much experience yet, hope that this helps!!

good luck to your ladies full recovery!!

Well smoke up for you bro. I appreciate. I just wis I knew what to do about it. I've got 4way testing probe in the mail, and have a dropper pH/Chlorine tester kit. I put in ACV to pH down. I did add some bone/blood meal along with a teaspoon of miracid to the soil. I let them stand almost a week, guess I can go 2 weeks in between waterings?
I'm hoping it's not the gnats getting to the roots, cause I have had a, some sort of, fruit-fly kinda bug. Black or dark flying pests I had to hard rinse the roots because of.
I had to over-water them troubleshooting the cause of the pH poisoning. I put goldfish h2o on em', biiiiiiiiig huge mistake!!!
Ammonium poisoning!!!

I had a mention of Cal/Mag def., Any organics I could use for that? I gotta do some more shopping later this week.
Overwatering o2 def. And ph problem.

stop the press... ammonium nitrate poisoning is soil toxicity.

What needs to happen now is this...
transplant into new fresh soil with as little of the muck as you can do without hurthing the root ball. Then no nutes and water fresh until they com round... likely they will sizzle and die though... too much nutes... nothing added now can fix it.

HAHAHAHA Yea I got that part figured out. I actually rinsed em' off straight down to the roots, removing all soil and medium= Hard rinsed them.
I did let them go somewhere around 2weeks without anything. No h2o or nutes.
I did almost loose one of them, but there all growing new leaves and sprouts. They have become my science experiment babies since I poisoned em'.
"...The biggest lessons learned in life, are through the most painful mistakes made..." (Mr M. Strindberg)
:Namaste:

stop the press... ammonium nitrate poisoning is soil toxicity.

What needs to happen now is this...
transplant into new fresh soil with as little of the muck as you can do without hurthing the root ball. Then no nutes and water fresh until they com round... likely they will sizzle and die though... too much nutes... nothing added now can fix it.

Back
Top Bottom