Any info on gassed weed?

I bet someone could freeze then dry sift buds and leave them looking decent enough. Does the guy also sell hash or keif?
Only buds. He is indifferent what he sells people. He has sold good stuff,too.Its all criminal gangs now,and money.

Ye we get that crap in my neck of woods (UK)

Smells like cabbage, no tric's or sticky feeling smokes like bad bag weed.

I call them crap croppers mainly for £ no skill / poor weed dang does this shit get a fly medicated ?

May as well just say this rubbish was not given a decent flowering time & harvested early with poor slow air dry time might go as far to say was this bounced for kief/sift before passing on.

Ye we get that crap in my neck of woods (UK)

Smells like cabbage, no tric's or sticky feeling smokes like bad bag weed.

I call them crap croppers mainly for £ no skill / poor weed dang does this shit get a fly medicated ?

May as well just say this rubbish was not given a decent flowering time & harvested early with poor slow air dry time might go as far to say was this bounced for kief/sift before passing on.
The smell isnt too bad,but the bud is bone dry and brittle. Also,its loose and not dense bud. Im in Wales,you are where in UK?

word gets out fast tho and the offending persons quicly find they can't get anyone to buy.

You must not live anywhere near me, lol. Around here, the profession of drug dealing has always had a large amount of... market-correction where thieves are concerned: Short someone on weight, get some bones broken. Something like y'all have described would eventually lead to a closed-casket funeral ("eventually" defined as however long it took some random stranger to find the body - and that's by no means a given, lol, because hogs will eat just about anything you chop up and throw into their pen).

Last Summer, someone was selling some "Durban Poison." Only it wasn't Durban and it was crap. But it hadn't actually been stripped of its psychoactives, lmfao, so that guy only ended up with (according to the news report) a broken cheekbone, nose, and a few ribs. Probably some bad kidney bruising, too, but that's pretty common because @ssholes always get stomped on when the beating is winding down. I later heard the guy quit dealing. <SHRUGS> Just didn't turn out to be as fun as he thought it'd be, I suppose.

And here`s me thinking it was my fault.

Not at all. At least the first time it happens. After that, though, well... There's an age-old saying that applies here: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME." Forewarned is forearmed and all that - you should be able to find a 20x-30x jeweler's loupe for next to nothing (but it appears that it'd be well worth the price if it cost you the same that a quarter-ounce (or more ;) ) of cannabis would cost). You also have the option of testing a random bowl full of anything presented to you for purchase (if not, you should find a different dealer regardless).

Go demand your money back in exchange for the return of however much of that bunk is left after you smoked a bowl/joint and found it to be absolutely worthless. If you don't get it, burst a teste and break a nose, then repeat your demand.

Just think about what kind of hurt you would be in if you were acting as the go-between in a deal with that person, lol, and you'd just handed it off to the person who was actually paying for it. Some people might believe your... excuse that you were an innocent party - and give you one chance and a day or so to make things right. Others might just stab you and mark your name off their list of possible connections.

I suppose the cowardly and infirm could just call in a pseudo-anonymous tip and see the offending party go to jail. But those waters have always seemed pretty murky to me (and, besides, I have rage issues (sort of what they'd just have called human nature as recently as 150 years ago - but lawmakers these days are all pussies :rolleyes: ), so I've never had to face this particular moral dilemma.)

You must not live anywhere near me, lol. Around here, the profession of drug dealing has always had a large amount of... market-correction where thieves are concerned: Short someone on weight, get some bones broken. Something like y'all have described would eventually lead to a closed-casket funeral ("eventually" defined as however long it took some random stranger to find the body - and that's by no means a given, lol, because hogs will eat just about anything you chop up and throw into their pen).

Last Summer, someone was selling some "Durban Poison." Only it wasn't Durban and it was crap. But it hadn't actually been stripped of its psychoactives, lmfao, so that guy only ended up with (according to the news report) a broken cheekbone, nose, and a few ribs. Probably some bad kidney bruising, too, but that's pretty common because @ssholes always get stomped on when the beating is winding down. I later heard the guy quit dealing. <SHRUGS> Just didn't turn out to be as fun as he thought it'd be, I suppose.

Not at all. At least the first time it happens. After that, though, well... There's an age-old saying that applies here: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME." Forewarned is forearmed and all that - you should be able to find a 20x-30x jeweler's loupe for next to nothing (but it appears that it'd be well worth the price if it cost you the same that a quarter-ounce (or more ;) ) of cannabis would cost). You also have the option of testing a random bowl full of anything presented to you for purchase (if not, you should find a different dealer regardless).

Go demand your money back in exchange for the return of however much of that bunk is left after you smoked a bowl/joint and found it to be absolutely worthless. If you don't get it, burst a teste and break a nose, then repeat your demand.

Just think about what kind of hurt you would be in if you were acting as the go-between in a deal with that person, lol, and you'd just handed it off to the person who was actually paying for it. Some people might believe your... excuse that you were an innocent party - and give you one chance and a day or so to make things right. Others might just stab you and mark your name off their list of possible connections.

I suppose the cowardly and infirm could just call in a pseudo-anonymous tip and see the offending party go to jail. But those waters have always seemed pretty murky to me (and, besides, I have rage issues (sort of what they'd just have called human nature as recently as 150 years ago - but lawmakers these days are all pussies :rolleyes: ), so I've never had to face this particular moral dilemma.)
Wow dude, where the hell do you live? Weed must be worth a lot more where you are then where I am. There ain’t no way anyone would get more than a punch in the face over a bag of weed. Shit it’s only weed not like there hundreds of thousands of dollars being exchanged.

here where I live,violence is rare.Up the north of England,say Manchester,you could get killed.Its the vietnamese gangs who do alot of growing here and are obviously profit driven ,even at our expense.I have returned shit in the past but gets a bit embarrasing sometimes and you are likely to be told to go elsewhere. This is why im gardening again. Screw them all.

Wow dude, where the hell do you live? Weed must be worth a lot more where you are then where I am. There ain’t no way anyone would get more than a punch in the face over a bag of weed. Shit it’s only weed not like there hundreds of thousands of dollars being exchanged.
America!!!

Wow <CENSORED>, where the hell do you live?

In the US, in a state that allows both open and concealed carry of firearms without requiring any kind of government interference and privacy invasion (aka "permit") to facilitate it. Strangely enough (not really), a state that also never seems to make the news for veg-head nutters going off in schools/etc. with firearms, lol. Not much gang activity, either, as hillbillies can shoot a lot better than those cats (and we don't like gangs ;) ).

Weed must be worth a lot more where you are then where I am.

Naw, man, weed isn't worth anything round here. That's why we have weed-eaters :rolleyes: . But if you meant to type cannabis, well, it is pretty outrageous locally - I've heard it goes for $80 to $100 per quarter-ounce, $250 to $320 per lid (ounce), and I'd have to actually ask what a QP or larger amount costs, as I don't buy it and the people I hang out with don't purchase theirs in any reasonable quantity. Oh, and I have heard that some idiots will buy cannabis by the gram for about $20 per. But that doesn't really count, lol, it's like trying to buy a pack of (20) cigarettes one cigarette at a time - you'd end up paying $8 or more for (the equivalent to) a pack.

There ain’t no way anyone would get more than a punch in the face over a bag of weed. Shit it’s only weed not like there hundreds of thousands of dollars being exchanged.

Again, I don't know anyone who has ever bought weed, lol.

Nonetheless, even if the product we were discussing actually was... weed, how would that matter? A penny or a million dollars, makes no difference. A thief is a thief. The asshat stealing your wallet would steal your car and house, too, if he though he could get away with it. And if he thought the profit was worth the possible punishment. Been my experience that a "punch in the face" aint no big deal - I learned that before I was eight years old, lol. With all due respect, if that's all you think a thief deserves as punishment... Well, you're part of the reason that there's so many of the bastards still breathing (and still thieving).

I hadn't even entered first grade yet. I was with Mom when she went to the local drug store. Not knowing any better(+/-), I picked up a pack of chewing gum - Juicy Fruit, IIRC - and stuck it in my pocket. When we got out to the car, I pulled it out and started to open it. After the ass beating, I was sent - alone (she could see me the entire time, and this has never been a region known for its weirdos, so I was safe) - back into the store to return the gum, apologize to the clerk for stealing it... and to tell him to call the police to take me to jail now, lol. He got a kick out of it, after realizing that Mom had quietly followed me in.

Straightened me right out, that did. With adults... well, that kind of thing doesn't work, the time for a healthy dose of responsible parenting has long passed. <SHRUGS>

here where I live,violence is rare.

Ah. That explains:

profit driven ,even at our expense.

I've read that Hitler got away with a lot - until someone decided violence was sometimes warranted ;) .

Any of my in-real-life friends would, without hesitation, tell you that I am far from a "violent" individual. But they'd also suggest that I'm the last person you'd want to screw with - because I do not automatically disregard it as an option. But other than that (and a propensity for b!tching and moaning, I suppose), I don't even get into fights any more. I pretty much stopped going to bars and parties because I got tired of being in them because some drunk thought he had something to prove.

"Fight or flight" was rarely a tough decision for me - but part of that is because I don't like to run, lol.

Anyway, we all must do to thieves exactly as much as we think is warranted, and no more, I guess. And we must each live with the consequences. . . .

No words other than wankers. I don't think that would sell where I am. My area is flooded with good weed plus even the younger generation are pretty clued up and would prob try kick your head in for selling it haha.
Just added more pics,cor

Back
Top Bottom