Any members on here from the UK?

That's 6 rom x heri plant vertical grow. In a 1.2x1.2x2 tent. 38oz dry from them and I had 9 chilli plant's using the floor space. Crazy disorienting pic. Makes people think WTF lol. I kind of like plant pics like that. Here is a strain I made alway made people say WTF lol.
Self topping plant.
gallery_73781_4410_103887.jpg
user2159_pic4251_1297851426.jpg
user2159_pic2743_1286790317.jpg
Haha that's quality mate. Some yield from a 1.2. Should of filled the floor with bids too man. I hadn't even noticed those were chilli lol

I am UK to. Mostly grow outdoor now and love growing auto's outdoor. Before people say they are shit mine certainly are far from shit. I have over a decade of breeding in them and yes I have grown a lot more indoor than most people to. I stopped growing indoor after loosing my home for growing and being made homeless for breach of tenancy. I will do a introduction threat probably tomorrow if I have time with a few pics. But here if a few for now.
temporary_zpscbc95e77.jpg
DSC_0179_zpsutpn4kqg (1).jpg
temporary_zps5f0256cd.jpg
gallery_73781_4410_166793.jpg
gallery_73781_4410_18404.jpg
Beautiful plants man! That lil mouse is awesome aswell lol

Should of used a different strain. It was stupid strong smoke but had a rubber a taste to the smoke. The chilli plant were my wife's but I made good use of the rest lol. My wife always gets her way. The appropriate saying is elephant in the room or something I believe but I might of got that wrong lol.
gallery_73781_4410_62699.jpg
Haha brilliant mate. I've literally just finished my first successful run of bubble hash. Think there's about 2oz there so I'll see how creative I can get with it once it comes out the freezer :)

Cornwall here. Newbie grower and just joined 420, but hopefully get my arse in gear and do a grow journal in the near future. Greets to all UKers
Welcome aboard mate. lots to keep you interested and busy here . Theres a few uk folks about so handy when you need more localised info. Have a hander at the helpful links for new members , some great tips and quick ways to get where you want to go. Journals are a great way of getting the community actively involved amd we all love new members too. only new till you have jumped into the convo mate. enjoy your journey. have a wander through some great journals and threads here. catch you again no doubt. Any help you need message me or sub me in with a @Ganjagrandaddy .

Welcome aboard mate. lots to keep you interested and busy here . Theres a few uk folks about so handy when you need more localised info. Have a hander at the helpful links for new members , some great tips and quick ways to get where you want to go. Journals are a great way of getting the community actively involved amd we all love new members too. only new till you have jumped into the convo mate. enjoy your journey. have a wander through some great journals and threads here. catch you again no doubt. Any help you need message me or sub me in with a @Ganjagrandaddy .
Thanks for the welcome! Loving the name — I’m a...er...mature grower myself. Why should the whippersnappers have all the fun eh? :peace:

Thanks for the welcome! Loving the name — I’m a...er...mature grower myself. Why should the whippersnappers have all the fun eh? :peace:
Us old fogies are well represented here mate. lots of life experienced folks here who have sat in cars outside dodgy high rise flats , waiting for a £10 bag of seedy weed to share among a group , while the whipper snappers were still thinking "weed " was something they did in their nappies.!!. lol
Us oldies have a lot of forgotten wisdom from the allotment years of our parents too. You see some great " old gardner" tips and tricks on here from time to time too. How are you finding getting around the site and info ect..?
some great community grow journals around. What are you growing mate. ?

How are you finding getting around the site and info ect..?
some great community grow journals around. What are you growing mate. ?
It’s humbling to see some of the grows on here. Life goals!
I’m growing autos (Cream Cookies, White Diesel Haze, Gorilla Glue). Going good so far apart from one problem child, and they’re probably three or four weeks from harvest. My third grow only, so learning all the time. Planning on doing one more run of autos (Daiquiri Lime and Critical Orange Punch from Dutch Passion seeds) which have just popped, and then try some high CBD photo-periods from Dinafem (OG Kush CBD and Early Amnesia CBD). I’m a bit like a kid in a candy store with all the strains available now — need to calm myself down :p. Either that, or buy another couple of tents...heheh
How about yourself?

It’s humbling to see some of the grows on here. Life goals!
I’m growing autos (Cream Cookies, White Diesel Haze, Gorilla Glue). Going good so far apart from one problem child, and they’re probably three or four weeks from harvest. My third grow only, so learning all the time. Planning on doing one more run of autos (Daiquiri Lime and Critical Orange Punch from Dutch Passion seeds) which have just popped, and then try some high CBD photo-periods from Dinafem (OG Kush CBD and Early Amnesia CBD). I’m a bit like a kid in a candy store with all the strains available now — need to calm myself down :p. Either that, or buy another couple of tents...heheh
How about yourself?
I hear ya mate. so many choices to go with and seed catalogues to gander through. If you click on the green link " The Phantom og the opera goes apeshit" below this message , it will show you exactly what has my time and devotion at the present time.lol come over and have a gander and join in the fun. I am due to start a auto run next and am looking forward to it. Are you going journal where your at so i can come over for a nosey ?. Would soon have activity and traffic through.

A few random pic of this year's UK outdoor grown.
20190917_142929.jpg
20190912_150408.jpg
20190912_150820.jpg
20190908_164452.jpg
20190713_160927.jpg
20190714_180255.jpg
20190912_150306.jpg
You are a star mate. Would love to find a safe spot here in uk. Little scrotes would sniff it out anywhere within 10 miles where i am.lol
They look epic

You are a star mate. Would love to find a safe spot here in uk. Little scrotes would sniff it out anywhere within 10 miles where i am.lol
They look epic
It's the same here really. I lost a plot a few year ago and another last year. Shit like that is just how it is. I have to move saplings ect over winter to make a few now plots impenetrable or at least hard to see and get to.

Looks fine to me mate. Especially of it was sat in the dark for 2 weeks. Here's a guide to adding links to your signature. Easy for people to find and follow your journal then.

Back
Top Bottom