Any moderators please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostPassword

Hello I have been a member with this site since 2009 under the name of DrTentgrow I have made quite a few journals on here and helped a few folk.

Unfortunately when I try to sign in it won't let me saying that my password is wrong?? I have definitely entered it properly as it is saved in my browser and I also tried it manually and had no luck I can't recall changing my password for any reason and even tried the few other passwords I use for different sites. I really like this site and miss it loads!

If a moderator could get back to me via private messenger then I can think of ways to prove it's my account, I could tell you what the password has been for many years also I did a video of a grow in which I did a journal of on here on YouTube you can message me on there as well.

I can answer any questions about the account that only me the account holder can know if you have access to peoples private messengers I could tell you someone from my friends in particular and roughly what time we spoke.

I really want my account back and would be very grateful if anyone can help me.

Re: *Any moderators please help*

I forgot to mention that I can't get my account back through the email address I signed up with because it was a long time ago, not my regular email address and I have forgot the password so no longer have access to it.

I have noticed that my signature isn't at the bottom of my posts any more either??

We've already replied to you via email, not sure why you are bringing this here in public now.

We cannot give access to anyone's account without them having access to the registered email, otherwise anyone could pretend to be anyone and hijack accounts. Disgruntled X's and LEO would have a field day with revenge tactics and sting operations.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, however there is no other way. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Ah I'm devastated, like I said I no longer have access to the email I signed up with. it was 6 years ago. Is the no way you can look in to my account and ask me a question that only I could know? I do know what my password should be and can send it to you privately. the YouTube video I made years ago! you can message me on there to certify it's my account. I understand you can't give my account back without evidence but the video on my YouTube account was made around 5 years ago. that's a lot of time to plan on stealing someone's account for what ever reason someone would do that??

And why has my signature not appearing at the bottom of my posts? could you please look into it and see if something has gone wrong with the account because I have been signing in all these years no problems.

Disgruntled exe's as in ex-members I would imagine and Law Enforcement Officers.

That really sux man but they do have to protect their members as much as they can.

Good luck.

L8r

1. What your password should be does nothing for us, unfortunately, as we don't even have access to what it really is, that's all on you.

2. What if you were LEO trying to gain access to evidence from a computer that was confiscated in a bust of this member?

3. What if this was an ex-girlfriend who left you after 5 years and had access to your email passwords, etc. trying to set you up to take the kids in court?

4. No idea what happened to your signature, we don't touch those unless they violate guidelines.

5. LEO = Law Enforcement Officer

6. X's = ex -girlfriend/boyfriend

Again, we are very sorry, however there is nothing we can do. :sorry:

Have you tried setting up the old email address again? :goodluck:

:Namaste:

Right I think i have cracked it and don't know why I didn't think of it before now a MODERATOR can ask me to right anything down, time,date... any thing and I will take a picture of it in my grow room. the one on my current profile! the is no possible way I could replicate the entire grow room and to show I'm not photo shopping it or anything like that I can write it on a object of the moderators choice put it in my plants, below them, anywhere also I can take and upload the picture in 10 minutes. I'm not trying to be annoying but I am genuine and just desperately want my account back! look how long it's been dead for. my email for the account was and I used it for signing up only. check your systems servers as that is the email address it sent the recovery details to but hotmail doesn't even know it exist any more hence not being able to recover it.

This is from Microsoft's question page ( Inactivity

You can try to recover some of the deleted messages yourself (Link to recover deleted messages is under DELETED folder) if you accidentally deleted your emails, refer: Deleted email messages.

If your email account was inactive within 365 days, you will lose all your email messages due to inactivity including your account.

If you were accessing your emails on a mail client such as Windows Live Mail or through your mobile device, but didn’t log into your web account for over 365 days, you may lose emails due to inactivity in web account.)

Source: Deleted hotmail account - how to recover old emails - Microsoft Community

It says this when I try to make a new one with the same email I used to sign up with (This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address)

Surely a picture with some written evidence is enough I can do that right now

20150804_003802.jpg
20150804_003808.jpg
20150804_003821.jpg
20150804_003826.jpg

I could understand your concern for the other possibility's of who I was and it's good to know peoples accounts are well looked after. This has surely got to be evidence enough that it's me.

A moderator can ask me tomorrow, a week... even a month. This is a account in which I have spent 6 years of my life building up, making grow journals, helping people. Receiving help from others, having fun. It is precious to me! I don't mind waiting any length of time within reason and like I said I can take pictures with proof at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom