any one ever seen a cob web in a huge cola?

DeerHunter33

any one ever see a cob wed in a huge cola??????? wat is that a pest, frost?help please!

Re: Whiteflies

This sounds like spider mites. They are kind of orange/brown in color and are very small, but visible without a scope. But they do make some serious webs and they do feed on your plants.

I use plant protector. It is concentrated plant enzymes that all bugs do not like and you can spray it on your plants right up until the day before harvest. It will chase the bugs away, not kill them and you need to spray about every other day to make them stay away.

good luck
Kat

Re: Whiteflies

Thank you what should i buy to spray on plants and wont hurt them...

thank you

would never. got rid or mites/ thank god/calld ////HOT SHOT// U HANG IT AND ODOR LESS EVEN KILLED KNATS/// 10.00 HOME DPOT// NO SPRAY JUST HANG IT !!!!!

would never. got rid or mites/ thank god/calld ////HOT SHOT// U HANG IT AND ODOR LESS EVEN KILLED KNATS/// 10.00 HOME DPOT// NO SPRAY JUST HANG IT !!!!!

Have you read about Hot Shots, hopefully you didn't have it in there with your flowering plants.... That is some bad shit, mang.....

:peace:

hot shot/2s not 1s// :nicethread:

didnt have mites to begin with . thank god!!!

no , nevermind/omg

;) Lots of peeps use them, just be a good consumer and check out the products, and make an informed decision before you decide to use or not to use... :peace:

yup thanks!!!!

agreed!! glad dont have them

agreed!! glad dont have them

Well i'm glad someone agrees.

Have you read about Hot Shots, hopefully you didn't have it in there with your flowering plants.... That is some bad shit, mang.....

:peace:

I am glad you posted this as this is the first i've heard of this product being that bad. Now that i've done the research i should of done in the first place, i will no longer use this shit !

On a separate note i feel the same way about CFL's in the home.
I've done my research on this and its scary! I've known about them for about two plus years now. What's really scary is the amount of people using them in huge quantities in the home.

-they emit radiation
-they cause dirty electricity
-when they break the area needs hazmat clean up

lol

Hey Deerhunter33,

This is what I use when I see the first sign of any bug. I bought a couple of clones that had spider damage, was told they were dipped and good to go, but I spotted some more mites a few days later. I used this stuff quite a bit in the beginning and now I only use it once in while just to keep the pests away.

Plant_protector_-_front_label.jpg

Front Label
Plant_protector_-_back_label.jpg

back label

Got it at my hydro store.
Good Luck
Kat

Back
Top Bottom