Any one play Chess stoned?

PFlynn

Chess can be an incrediley deepr experience and smokeing greately improves the experience.A bunch of friends and me would play where when a person took a pice they would take a hit.The bigger the pice taken the more hits you would get,if you got the queen or checkmated you would get a bong rip.We would do that all day and be so fried.I even have a decent chess game on my cell phone and smoke out as I'm playing it.It's a sick game when you get into it

Back in 1979 in school i have been in chess clun and won championships in the state of wash. stoned there is nothing like it . it:bong::cool: truely is the best felling

Back in 1979 in school i have been in chess clun and won championships in the state of wash. stoned there is nothing like it . it:bong::cool: truely is the best felling

Hey Cottonmouth too true.I see it's your first post,welcome fellow stoner.Hang around here there's tons of stuff to learn and good people to meet.Have fun

I was the only geek boy jock to be on the chess club at school.(the rest of them were true geeks and nerdo weird people) I was actually pretty good back then and I am still hard to beat now except when I am stoned. I agree with Moose. I just make too many mistakes when high. But I am still a killer and a player with the Xbox games.

I enjoy playing chess ripped. I would be willing to play with some people on yahoo or something if interested. I used to be good, lately I get beat with stupid shit like Urderpal said you just make too many mistakes when high.

Yea Im starting to agree with everyone,I would'nt play for loot stoned.I think when we were playing we kinda didnt care cause we were all getting more stoned when someone lost a pice.It was something me and my closer friends enjoyed to do,and getting ripped was also something we enjoyed so we just combined them:) :cheesygrinsmiley:

I haven't played chess in a long time, but I used to play it stoned with my best friend.
Right now I've been playing Sudoku. I had never tried it and someone gave me a puzzle at work and I didn't understand it, but later I got really high and understood what I had to do, so now I play it all the time.

Hey man do mean back this way?:cheesygrinsmiley:

Never mind DaMagoM,classic stonner monent I thought you said West so sorry for the stonner monent and keep on keeping on.:headbanger::joint::joint:I somke two joints in the morning,I somke:joint::joint:in the evening,I somke two joints at night because it makes me feel alright.:cheesygrinsmiley:

i do enjoy the occasional game of chess but it does get harder to play the higher i get.

LOL, I know the feelin' :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nah, headed for Mom's.
She got a nice little 5 acre place south of Austin.
And Texas may prove be a better battleground than Cali..

Maybe somebody will realize a fence may not need to be a Fence, could just be border states where MedUse is legal, where the growin' season is longer and taxin' imports, Human and Agriculture, may be profitable compared to spending to stem the flow.
Just another Crazy May Go Idea :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom