Any other Aussies here?

Yeah I'm suss on giving address to local seed suppliers... Southern star seeds also is also based in aus

At least Southern Star can only be ordered from OS site... Slightly less suss. Plus some guys have used those seeds (according to some forums at least...). Some of those Yantra ones are from commercial breeders eg Greenhouse SLHaze, one I really wanna try... Plus some nice looking autos.... Too good to be true?

I keep looking at the Yantra site but haven't got the guts to order... Not quite right. Freely advertising on social media, address right there on the website..... Smells like bacon. Feds taking names and address' of growers?
Still, I'd love to be proved wrong. They got some good seeds... Pyscho Crack looks awesome. Flowerbomb, Auto Triangle Kush...
No-one other than 1 guy I've read about... Surely if they're legit everyone would know about them/be using them???
Sorry, but a bit obsessed with this Yantra mob... I want a local seedbank to be real!

My Herbies order didn't get through.
They were good and refunded my order.
My mate a i both received beans from Yantra.
Me mate got the ducksfoot, wierd ass leaf structure.

I ordered the mullumbimby madness.. Dug a little PDF from a nimbin newsletter confirming yantra is a sure thing as a company unsure on the lines etc but they received 4th place best smoko

Hey all hope things are well :)

Just curious, I wanna buy a vaporizer problem is the ones I want are mid ranged but still expensive enough for me.
Anyways I'm wondering if anyone's bought vapes/bongs online, what site and how you've gone.
I've used ozbongs.com.au a few times but they are pricey and things don't seem to be updated often.
So any good sites either from aus or a far with good prices and postage.

Australian Vaporizers in Queensland...good range, good prices... I've got a da buddah (brought from them)...any in particular you want? Whilst the DBV gives awesome clouds, man it's easy to combust, takes away a little enjoyment, trying to be careful and shit when your stoned, lol... I'm really trying to justify buying a plenty now, wish I just paid the extra $100 at the time, lol.. Still afew things I need to find out about it though, mainly cleaning it. Wish I could justify paying $550 and get the aromed vaporizer...

Australian Vaporizers in Queensland...good range, good prices... I've got a da buddah (brought from them)...any in particular you want? Whilst the DBV gives awesome clouds, man it's easy to combust, takes away a little enjoyment, trying to be careful and shit when your stoned, lol... I'm really trying to justify buying a plenty now, wish I just paid the extra $100 at the time, lol.. Still afew things I need to find out about it though, mainly cleaning it. Wish I could justify paying $550 and get the aromed vaporizer...

Cheers man :thumb:
Ill check them out soon, that's one thing I hate about buying vaps is the combustion I bought an atmos pen vape and a vapor genie, the pen was useless better off smoking buds from it and the genie isn't to bad but its just a pain in the arse using the lighter to heat it. I've looked at the buddahs a few times and been tempted haha.
Atm I've kind of been looking at the arizer vapes on one site they had an extreme Q and it is practically a volcanoe but cheaper but I only want to spend about 200 possibly 250 max.
I might haave a look at all these on this site and see if anything seems fitting lol

I have an arizer solo and love it; problem is it takes half an hour to have a cone! Works unreal but. I also am lusting after the aeromed.. It uses a light bulb to heat the weed! I hav a couple of cheap "pens" but they are a waste of $; save some hassle and cash and get the best one you csn afford. All the good one eill not combust, and the stone is cleaner and deeper. I use ABV as spin sometimes; these vapes do get more out of a "cone" but some of the cones are huge. I find it better to vape a whole cone in 1 sitting, on the Solo i start level 3 and go to 6. Auto shut off in 12 minutes so usually 2-3 cycles to get all of it. Half filling the cone works, but not as well and half vaped full cones tend not to be as viable if left to cool down... This mite just b me tho... The big more expensive vapes dont have this problem apparently as they mantain high heat better and can be used like a bong...hard, short pulls... The Solo you have to draw SLOW to get good vapour. Takes a lot to get used to if you're used to bongs. Or buckets, in my case....

Hey what's the most seeds anyone ever ordered and got delivered... 20-30? 50??
How many is too many? Esp. to Qld....
Cheers

Hey what's the most seeds anyone ever ordered and got delivered... 20-30? 50??
How many is too many? Esp. to Qld....
Cheers

Hey all, hey santb, I got 44 delivered from Herbies August last year, 4 days, no problems. Love their service.

44... Cool that sounds like a lot! I had one order from Herbies not get here, then 1 order from Bonza not get here, then 2 from Bonza get here.. I like their "buddy" system, but i reckon Herbies has more choice.. Next order will be 12-20 seeds so mite try Herbies again... Was worried that if customs find 20 or more they mite call the cops... I figure anything over 10 or so mite be considered "commercial" quantity... I'm Qld so trying to be extra careful...

44... Cool that sounds like a lot! I had one order from Herbies not get here, then 1 order from Bonza not get here, then 2 from Bonza get here.. I like their "buddy" system, but i reckon Herbies has more choice.. Next order will be 12-20 seeds so mite try Herbies again... Was worried that if customs find 20 or more they mite call the cops... I figure anything over 10 or so mite be considered "commercial" quantity... I'm Qld so trying to be extra careful...[/QUOTE

Santb, the 44 was a total including freebies, I wanted all the freebies that month, so I maxed my order to about £100, with discount, after shipping, I was only out about $180, so I figured it made it more economical, also, I'm pretty sure you can argue that the seeds are souvineers, that's the way they're sold, it would be the uninvited guests on your doorstep that would we be a concern, assuming they had issue with your purchase.

The souvenir thing won't fly.. Quarantine laws here are clear. But they will just chuck it; no dramas.. Drugs are different, and in Qld at least, seeds are the same as weed as far as the law is concerned. But they don't seem to chase people they catch importing 'cannabis' seeds for some reason. Probably not worth the expense to chase up all the little orders... But I'm thinking there must be a cut-off number: like, over 100 or 50 or whatever would seem like they would be used to grow commercial quantities; customs boys mite let the seeds go through, with a quick call to your local Snr. Sgt about your address and your 100 seeds...
I don't know; I'm just speculating... everything is a risk in this game, in this country..

Anyone ever get a delivery that looked like it had been opened, resealed and sent anyway, seeds and all? I'd be VERY nervous for the next few months if that ever happened....

Santb, as an aside, I definitely would have anything related to this past time sent to an alias at a third party address, at least that way you can always claim you know nothing about it.

Hey Feral, welcome, all good? Lots of helpful locals here.

All good here mate :p
Been around 420mag for a while now just never really stumbled onto this thread, I can see a few familiar faces around hehe. How is everyone doing, got your outdoor girls in yet?
I have 3 small Exodus cheese slowly turning back to veg, 2 Atomic Bomb and a Barneys Red Diesel outdoors currently in pots till i get the shadescreen fixed then they will be in the ground :D
Also Got 3 girls under 400w MH in my homemade bubblebuckets\DWC's, Almost ready to switch over to HPS looking so lush and healthy. After todays 40c+ heat outdoors my grow tent only got to a max of 31c and still need to fix my exhaust ducting, considering we have no AC it should be up for anything summer can throw at it :thumb: . May start a new journal soon, Much better than my previous grow under LED's, man that was a waste of time lol

What LEDs were you using? DWC also with LEDs? I've just made my own bucket, couple 20lt, looking forward to see how it goes, next year some time.. Have you mucked around with different nutes with it.. What's best?

What LEDs were you using? DWC also with LEDs? I've just made my own bucket, couple 20lt, looking forward to see how it goes, next year some time.. Have you mucked around with different nutes with it.. What's best?

I was using 2 of the Mars Hydro Old Series 300w panels and i must say i had nothing but issues with growth and health of the plants, Seemed nothing i did was right and i was pulling my hair out trying different things over and over, CaMg defs, Nute lockouts, no stretching, burnt leaves etc till i pulled out the good old 400w HPS Ballast, bought a Retrofit MH lamp and all was sweet, up until a week or so ago when the temps started rising i ended up buying an air cooled hood, now can get the light within a few inches without the temps rising too much and burning the girls. However it all comes down to what suits you and if you already have great results with LED why change, another thing is being the first style mars came out with its probably not that good, i have to stop being so cheap hehe.

This is my first attempt at DWC and was out of frustration with the soil i was using and my seedlings were not growing right, washed the soil from the roots and transplanted into some 6" net pots filled with Canna Aqua Clay Balls, they are growing quicker than anything ive seen before hahaha. The bucket was a Black Plastic 25L from bunnings, they didnt have lids so i just put white ones on there and they didnt charge me for them hahaha, spray painted them black to block as much light as possible. Messed around with countless air pumps and air stones and for the price i bought a Hailea ACO-208 compressor for around $50 off ebay and the sucker pumps out 35L per minute, worked out cheaper than running multiple aquarium pumps and has an attatchment with 6 normal outlets. Now for running air stones, have tried them bubble wall flexible tube crap, dont bother it blocks up in a matter of a day or so, tried a few smaller stones in one bucket, one issue is each stone outputs different volumes of air depending on how far away from the pump it is, Tried the Ceramic and blah blah lol TBH the best results you can get is the Aqua One 4"-8"(all depends what fits your bucket best, i use 4" stones in mine) blue block style, I find these aerate the nute solution perfectly, create the most amount of bubbles and dont have any issues with algae.
Now for what i use nute/additive wise. Rhizotonic, I swear this shiz is the bees knees, i use it on everything, sprouting seeds mixed at 4ml/1L, soak rockwool in there and you will have a sprout within 2-3 days max, foliar spray with straight water for off days when not using my regular foliar treatment, This stuff turns 1 root into hundreds lol.
Picked up some Rock SuperGrowth for cheap so have also used that on this grow, only gets applied for 1 feed per plant after 2 weeks into veg, this stuff makes the plant grow psycho from every node with mega tight node spacings, not bad but damn expensive if i had to buy it at the hydro shop lol.
Last grow i tried the BioCanna range, i had nothing but issues but now i feel that could have been down to the LED lights so may use the rest on an outdoor plant this year and test out.
For now indoors i have bought the whole Dutch Master Gold Range, Grow A+B, Flower A+B, Add.27 Grow + Flower, Silica, Zone and also Saturate+Liquid Light for foliar feeds every second day. I love this stuff, so do my plants lol
PH fluctuates between 5.5-6.3, at this stage im lucky to adjust the PH twice a week, was originally using Flairform PHDown, being citric acid seemed to breakdown real quick and PH would be sky high in a couple of hours, i have now changed to Growth Technology brand as it contains Phosphoric Acid and seems to hold the PH a lot more stable.

Sorry for rambling on hahaha, i kind of get a bit carried away.
Here's a couple pics :p

ZQezk4u.jpg

RJU9g8c.jpg

the light/extraction fan setup
ypj6Qbd.jpg

and last but not least the aeration using the Hailea compressor to 1x 4" air stone per bucket
ajoBUzx.png

Hope that helps in some way or another lmao

Back
Top Bottom