Any other Aussies here?

Hey man, welcome to Aussie corner, lol.. Another from down south.

See front page of sun? Not good, media putting cannabis and ice together....

That's because they're parasitic mother fucker's that make their money from chaos and misinformation.

Ah man it frustrates me seeing when they do that.
I saw an article a week or 2 ago and they headlined, busted hydronic grow lab, like seriously which one is it, hydroponic grow, or drug lab?
I'm pretty sure most growers don't do it in a lab..
I just love the way they've have been tying them together as much as they can such a transparent and pathetic act scare tactics and demonization once again of mj.

What can you expect, our country is represented and led by spineless, brainless snakes controlled by the corporations and heavily influenced by big ag and pharmaceuticals, try and buy any of the simple ingredients to growth Hi brix produce anywhere, I mean the Americans can buy that stuff at their local shops, yet here, in a country grown from agriculture we are forced to use bullshit chemicals, so we can't even grow high quality produce to feed ourselves, we are forced to rely on those bastards, who are slowly killing us and making us more stupid to boot. Sorry, rant over.

What can you expect, our country is represented and led by spineless, brainless snakes controlled by the corporations and heavily influenced by big ag and pharmaceuticals, try and buy any of the simple ingredients to growth Hi brix produce anywhere, I mean the Americans can buy that stuff at their local shops, yet here, in a country grown from agriculture we are forced to use bullshit chemicals, so we can't even grow high quality produce to feed ourselves, we are forced to rely on those bastards, who are slowly killing us and making us more stupid to boot. Sorry, rant over.

Now theres some truth!
I hare that, probably the worst thing about this site is seeing how easily people in other parts of the world can get anything so easy while we're stuck here in this cycle of government stupidity and greed

Yes, definitely agree with that, maybe it's just me, but although I can aquire all the individual items to grow healthy, it's a bit of a hassle, shipping is a killer and because the things aren't generally ordered to a domestic address, I always feel I'm arising suspicion, even when I'm not bending the law, probably just normal paranoia, but it still sucks. I'd just rather all the fat cats stop being lazy and stupid and realise that with a little bit of thought Australia could be the greatest place on earth again.

Ah man it frustrates me seeing when they do that.
I saw an article a week or 2 ago and they headlined, busted hydronic grow lab, like seriously which one is it, hydroponic grow, or drug lab?
I'm pretty sure most growers don't do it in a lab..
I just love the way they've have been tying them together as much as they can such a transparent and pathetic act scare tactics and demonization once again of mj.

would you be able to help out a fellow grower since you are online haha

I'll get him for you...

My Herbies order didn't get through.
They were good and refunded my order.
My mate a i both received beans from Yantra.
Me mate got the ducksfoot, wierd ass leaf structure.

Anyone else used Yantra seeds yet¿
Anyone?? I would also like to know.. Site DOES look a bit cheap.. How can they legally do this? Do the seeds come from OS??
Seems a bit suss...... Like a good way for certain organisations to get growers address'.
If it's fair dinkum, awesome..

Back
Top Bottom