Any other Oklahomans here getting medical cards?

I have an appointment in Edmond with Natural Remedys, has anyone else got their card started? She is charging a lot. Im not sure if its worth it, but have waited forty years for this. Im just feeling a little post Baptist guilt i guess
I heard that some of the dispensary’s in okc have Dr’s on site, that you can meet with. I would make sure your Dr is open to prescribing the card. Some are not doing it because they fear if they do it too much, then they can be called for a review. Kind of like a Dr prescribing too many opioids.
I think the drs have read the research and know the positive benefits from cannabis. Since it is new for them, some will be reluctant to recommend the card.
I would call some of the dispensary’s and see if they have one or can recommend a Dr.
I wish I lived there. I would have found a Dr and sent my payment to the state. Good luck

This dr was on the news and on the state list as a prescriber. Of the three i called her response was the best, and has no medical disciplinary actions against her...lol. I dont know of any dispensaries and for personal reasons dont want to buy close to home. I will either drive to colorado or grow. Thats just me....
That sounds cool. I would totally grow. I would much rather smoke herb from my own garden. With the 6 veg and 6 flower count, you will be giving away flower. Good luck and post a grow journal. Everyone is very helpful and full of awesome ideas.

I have my card. I Seen Dr Brandon Bailey at Evolved Health and Wellness in Broken Arrow.

Depends where you go. I paid 80 bucks at Evolved health and wellness. Then 20 bucks for card at omma.com

I have an appointment in Edmond with Natural Remedys, has anyone else got their card started? She is charging a lot. Im not sure if its worth it, but have waited forty years for this. Im just feeling a little post Baptist guilt i guess
Last check was nearing 200,000 that have been approved. And yes I did. Only strong pain relief I can take without serious side effects. Plus I just love to grow it. Always have. Saves money and great hobby. Last harvest in savings alone paid for equipment AE lights, tent,........

Back
Top Bottom