Any thought on General Organics nutrients product line?

QP Kenzo

Hello all,

I'm on my first proper soil grow, and my biggest issue is I live in a foreign country where clear labeling and honest reliable sellers of anything are a bit of a joke. Also my language skills ( I can speak and understand but reading written words is a whole other game) often prevent me from being able to read product labels, and find legit, if any acceptable products. Up until now my 3 soil grows have been done with lots of improvising, for example crushing up my calcium supplements for use as nutrients, and while they have turned out all right I think with a few tweaks they could be really great.

As I have a trip back home to the US coming up I plan to pick up some nutrients and things for pest control staying all organic if possible and was wondering if anyone on here has had any experiences good or bad with the General Organics line of nutrients? I have researched and heard all sorts of conflicting advice, ex. some say use half strength some say double and that ph can be a issue with this product. What I like about this line is it it several separate bottles allowing you to custom mix and match. If anyone has any recommendations on the few best and basic I plan on picking up some neem oil concentrate as well as the area I live in is often hot, very humid and covered in all sorts of bugs any and all thoughts are welcome, thanks

I've had good luck with it. To answer your questions, I'd suggest either the suggested strength or double strength. Use in soil and don't worry about the pH.

It is a great nutrient line, very simple and fairly inexpensive. Those base nutrients are full of tons of great things, macro and micro nutrients.

I recommend you skip the Bio Bud, Diamond Black and Bio Weed and get the Floralicious Plus to replace those three.

Back
Top Bottom