Any tips.

StinaMarie813

I am writing a paper for my writing class on Legalizing Marijuana and it's effect on Society. This is my proposal....

Describe the situation.

A country divided by a plant. Whether it's called Marijuana or Cannabis, the effects it would have on our economy, environment and culture cannot be ignored. One side says it's a gateway drug and harmful to your body, the other says so are alcohol and cigarettes. One side says it will encourage dealing and growing the other says that it will save and generate millions of dollars.

State the problem.

The debate on this plant and its uses have been argued for years. There are thousands of reasons on both sides of this issue, that the argument can last forever, the problem with this though is the current state of our economy and environment cannot be ignored and neither can the facts that legalization of Cannabis would actually do a lot more good then harm.

Why is it important to you?

I think that this issue is so important to me because of my true belief that the United States is the home of freedom. While I know that laws, rules and government are a necessary part of a society, I feel it is a little hypocritical that tobacco and alcohol can be bought at the corner store, and a plant that has literally a thousand uses is not even being considered to help ourselves get out of the situation that we have gotten ourselves into.

Any ideas are welcome....Thanks.

:cheer:

Re: Any tips....

Wording tips, if it sounds okay. Where I should start looking, articals of intrest. Anything helps...sorry that was a little unclear...

Back
Top Bottom