Any way to use marijuana when diagnosed with hep. C?

CombatSkill

..i have been smoking since I was young and i had my 1st grow a couple years after that... now (a couple of months ago was diagnosed with hepatitis c and doctors forbid me using marijuana-is a real pain to grow and not being able to atleast try out my own crop. i know this post is pretty much pointless but i want to see if there are other ppl sharing my "pain" :/

i have hep c along with other conditions. i could be taking a long list of drugs but Cannabis is all i use, almost. on the days that my pain is over the top i will take a pain pill. i don't very often since i'm trying to protect my liver as much as possible and there are very few legal pharma drugs that don't damage the liver.

Cannabis Improves Outcomes For Hepatitis C Patients
Cannabis - Improved Treatment Response in Hepatitis C Patients
Hepatitis C positive people - Use and self-medication with Cannabis
Cannabis Use Can Improve Effectiveness of Hepatitis C Therapy
Marijuana And Hepatitis C

I as well have been hit with Hep C from years ago....I refuse to go through the treatments and my liver is monitored regularly....I contribute the lack of advance of the Hep to my life long daily use of weed....I can't imagine your dr. telling you to not partake in the noble weed because of Hep...just my 2 cents worth:grinjoint:

i got the damn virus also. but anyway....my enzymes of the liver were almost 4 times higher than normal levels, os doctors advised me to treat it cos it could bring me to liver cirrhosis in long future.
you are lucky it didnt start dmging your liver and you dont have to take the treatment. i started it last friday and man! its very shit! after the first injection i felt like crap for 2 days with bone n muscle pains, even today my back still hurts. and i am not allowed to smoke,drink, nor take nothng durign the therapy n 6 months atfter it so the virus doesnt activate again.m just hoping that time passes as fast as possible

did you treat your hepatitis tho?

No I haven't CS,if that question was for me.Everybody I know who has gone through the inferion treatments have advised me not to since my count is so low...it seems as in most modern medicines....the cure is more debilitating than the illness....I have my blood work monitored 4 times a year and a liver ultra-sound done twice a year...so I am keeping a close eye on my situation through the VA hospital....so I will continue to smoke my weed for my other aches and pains brought on with aging process:rollit:

I have that hep. c too, and have use it all.
but am smoking with my own funds for 5 years now. I like to get the card. I am looking into it. I have no med. for hep. c just had a biopsy. 2003.
i don't even think i have had blood tested within the last 4 years. i just know when i don't have any pot. in my system for week. my side hurts. and feel nauses. and I don't feel hungry and I forget to drink liquids. Thanks for links on this forum. i going to check them out. :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom