Any wisdom appreciated

Liftedpagoda

420 Member
Hey and thnx in advance for reading ive done a few smaller grows this year im takin off the trainin wheels going for a considerably larger grow so im switchin to a greenhouse and i plan on doing light dep i will be running afghan,bubba,and what i am told is sour diesel guess we will find out . i am looking for any advice from those who have greenhouse experience and or is currently doing a greenhouse grow

Welcome

Have some good ventilation. And enjoy it. I spent a summer in a hoop/ greenhouse that I built on my property and it was enlightening. Learned a lot. Mostly to expect very high temps early in the morning and have a plan to deal with that. Didn't do any light dep myself, but it's a good idea.

Good luck, start a journal others will come out of the woodwork.

Hey and thnx in advance for reading ive done a few smaller grows this year im takin off the trainin wheels going for a considerably larger grow so im switchin to a greenhouse and i plan on doing light dep i will be running afghan,bubba,and what i am told is sour diesel guess we will find out . i am looking for any advice from those who have greenhouse experience and or is currently doing a greenhouse grow
If you start a grow journal I'll follow for sure not many green house grows around where I live, welcome to the forum you'll get the best advice on this site and the most friendly growers.

I've considered it for two reasons:
  1. Security, as in out of sight, out of mind; and
  2. Keep the rain off of the plants, especially as harvest time grows near.

This is what I had in mind:

full

11.5x6.6x6.6ft (3.5x2x2m) Walk-in Tunnel Greenhouse

The color would mask the contents. It would keep the rain out, as I'd want to grow in coco/perlite.

I'd want to modify it to place another screen in the back, and so the sides could be rolled up to help control the heat on sunny days.

I've decided to put it off until next year. I have other priorities this year, such as a rosin press, and cannabinoid test kit.

I've considered it for two reasons:
  1. Security, as in out of sight, out of mind; and
  2. Keep the rain off of the plants, especially as harvest time grows near.
This is what I had in mind:

full

11.5x6.6x6.6ft (3.5x2x2m) Walk-in Tunnel Greenhouse

The color would mask the contents. It would keep the rain out, as I'd want to grow in coco/perlite.

I'd want to modify it to place another screen in the back, and so the sides could be rolled up to help control the heat on sunny days.

I've decided to put it off until next year. I have other priorities this year, such as a rosin press, and cannabinoid test kit.
Thts how the one im eyeing looks just diff dimensions loosing sleep about what am i gonna do about humidity during blackout hours...not finding aa way around fans or some type of appliance assisted cooling .i live in the dessert

Back
Top Bottom