Anybody else using Green Planet?

Kurgan

Hello fellow lawbreakers. I am using GreenPlanet nutes in a DWC system. When I follow the guide on A+B, Aussie Tonic, ProCal and Massive on how much to use per litre, the EC is way too high. Any suggestions on what to cut back on. Cheers.:thumb:

Hi man. I have done the half nute thing and I am concerned that my babies are not getting enough. First time out I only used A+B, Massive and finisher. When I brought Aussie Tonic and ProCal into it they didn't seem to do anything. I was looking at photos of under fed and over fed plant leaves and guess what, they looked the same. :Namaste:

If you were experiencing nute burn then you should start them at the half recommened then slowly add more every feeding until they are bigg enough to handle full strenght!

I have been doing half strength with the whole program of nutes, but they still look small. When I did a grow using only A+B and Massive I grew monsters. 15oz from 3 plants. The leaves seem to be cupping under as opposed to cupping over. My mind is fried.

Drop down to a 1/4 the strenght. If they still look bad then maybe look at the rest of the grow and take into counter that other factors affect your grow.

Old post, I know, but wanted to know about the new Green Planet GP3 system. Is anyone using this system? I have questions about the use/application of these products, so if you're using it please post up and I will ask away. Thanks.

Hi All, hope one of you can help out a confused nube dirt farmer with the mixing schedule for my Green Planet Hydro Fuel Grow/Bloom A & B nutes. The directions say to mix them separately, does this mean I mix it in separate containers? For example do I mix Grow A in a one gallon container and Grow B in another one gallon container, then mix the contents of both containers into another to water my plants. Or can I mix it all in one big batch?
Don't want to hurt my little girls right now, they've been through enough.
Thanks
Onewarmguy
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

I was told by the GP rep that when using the 3-part system that all 3 ingredients are mixed in the volume of water together. Add one ingredient to the water, mix, then add next, repeat. For 3-part system, put the Micro in water first, then add others. The individual ingredients don't come into contact until added to water because they don't play well together until in water. Hope this helps.

LOL Thanks Grow Meds, the Green Planet system I'm using is a Take it and Grow box. It's got 10 different kinds of nutes in there most for specific phases. A shout out to Green Planet, you might want to change your directions to "Add separately" rather than Mix separately I had visions of trying to water the girls with 10 different containers of water and nutrients.

:thumb:

I be used GP since day one and had nothing but amazing results until my supplier quit carrying their line. I had to quit the a b line and switch too the Medi 1 line and to be honest I found it even better and way more forgiving for soilless (pro mix xp). And the same as before, I had to switch again too the 3 part system because of availability ( this way I can still use up the micro s and additives from the previous 2 entire lines of theirs I bought...) As you can tell I m not impressed about the whole situation, and to add insult to injury my run with the 3 part system is not doing well..... burnt up bad! Partly my fault,I just assumed this new line would be as user friendly as the past 2 lines of their s I ran, I should have been checking runoff from day one, especially after taking a couple months off from growing!
I d suggest the Medi 1 line to anyone, I was averaging 5oz. a plant and up to 7 at the most..... and I'm a rookie at this game. Check out my gong show of a perpetual grow if you want to learn a bunch from my mistakes....I started out with miracle grow in a scrog, lmao, then found this site and never looked back!

Back
Top Bottom