Anybody heard of this?

Hobos Bandaid

I just got some weed and the friend who got me it said its called "headbanga". if u need pictures to recognize it let me know and il upload some. i just thought maybe someone has heard of the name or know the strain it comes from.

Makes me think of the Old EPMD song featuring K-solo and Redman.

Never heard of that strain though...could it be headband?

Well If you upload pictures I can give you a good estimate as to how strong it is . My scaled I use is in my signature

- 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

these are 2 of the nugs i got for 20$. the broken up weed is this dime i bought the other week but it isnt the ones i want u to take a look at. you may comment on the broken up weed if u like, i left like a 4 inch roach during that session heh. roaches smell too much to keep so i just got rid of it. if u guys have any tips on where to keep roaches so that strong ass smell doesnt invade the room that would be awesome, thanx!

I would say that around 15% THC , so it's pretty decent stuff right there . the dark "dank" color I would presume would be a nice indica , but that I dont think anyone can be sure of . just speaking from experience so I would you got some nice high mids there

whats the difference between a head high and a body high and what are some of the cons for a head high. i want something thats not gonna make me fret over details of whatever and ive heard here that either sativa or indica will give you this effect, i dont completely mind since im still learning information about this plant by using and i probably wouldnt be able to tell if the weed im getting is indica or sativa but maybe the dealer knows, ya know? so which (indica vs. sativa) makes u think less and concentrates on other attributes?

Sativa - Head High . Usually a mood upper but your intelligence sways in an enjoyable fashion . Pretty good for daytime and when your out and about .

Indica - Body high . Great for pain relief . If your smoking an indica strain , your better staying at home or in one spot as it makes your body feel heavy and good . Doesn't affect focus too much as you don't really feel it in your head as much , but there's still a slight head high there .

Hybrids (Indica/Sativa) - Can be a mix of anywhere from 0-95% of either (ex: 15% Sativa , 85% Indica) . A hybrid gives you both highs , but makes one more intense . You can get the same effect by smoking two different strains too , one sativa , one indica .

Back
Top Bottom