Anybody know the cause?

murph420

Any ideas of this problem??? First time growing Coco!!
image10939.jpg
IMG_32024.jpg

2 weeks in veg
Coco- premixed with 200 ppm calmag
Ph 5.8
Ppm 300 GH flora
Temps 70-74
Rh 47-52%
Light T5

I did a flush about two days ago I am about to start feeding again at 1/4 strength. Gonna throw some calmag In the nute mixture.

The light was 18+ inches from the top of the plants.

Any tips on growing in CoCo?

I wouldn't say so . Roots look good. The medium is not over whelmed with roots. I can get a couple pics up later to give u a idea. The plants are only around 8-9" tall.

When I did the flush the ph came out at 6.3! Another day or two I will be introducing nutes back to them.

Any other opinions????

Your T5 light is mounted too high above your plants, your plant may be light starved. Move your T5 light to 5"-6" from the tops of the plants. I would flush your medium until your runoff is pH 5.8.

first look i thought it was root bound myself. as ive had that problem in the past and that was exactly what my result was. now i did just experience a heat issue with my lady growing a couple inchs yesterday and came home to her pressing into the lamp. one leaf, half burnt (wont recover so removed it). yours doesnt look like what mine did however yours wasnt pressing into the glass, pretty sure ur on the right path though, has something to do with possibly underfeeding and lack of light or to much light. so many factors one issue can have multiple consequences.

You are using general hydroponics 3 part flora series? If so, are you mixing the micro into the water before adding grow? It is very important to mix the micro into the water well before adding grow or you will lock out nutrients.

How often are you watering? How often are you feeding nutes?

If you are feeding nutes every single time, then don't. Try to just feed ph water for a while.

It seems like your ph might be off. Try to test your meter against solution that is 7.0 or whatever your testing solution is guaranteed to be.

In a gallon of water, how much ph down are you using? In tap water, about 7.3 ph, it only takes 1mL of ph down to get it to appropriate levels.

Be sure to feed with just ph water between every feeding of nutrients.

Try just adding a teaspoon of Epsom salts per gallon of water instead of calmag.

For vegetative growth I gradually work up until I am using 10 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom and 5 millilitres per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus. For flowering I gradually work up until I am using 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro, 15 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom and 5 millilitres per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus. I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry as flowering boosters.

Back
Top Bottom